𝟏𝟔 || 𝐎𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬

ACE ROSSO

Who knew opportunities like this would come our way just by pretending to be together, Now it's going to be much more extreme that we're basically doing this for work, But i don't mind playing a little pretend with Bambi, But will she?

I've never seen her this happy, Especially in my presence. "Welcome, Glad to see you two here." Our boss said. I squint my eyes to read her name tag.. Mrs. Anderson.

"Mrs Anderson, We're so glad to see you." She shook her hand "Let us show you to you're office.. Oh and you'll be sharing." She smiled and showed it to us. "I'll give you some alone time to talk and then we can talk about everything soon." She closed the door behind and Bambi looked mad.

"I can't believe we have to share! This is unbelievably." She slaps her forehead and shakes her head.

"It's not that bad." I walk towards her pulling her closer towards me.

"Yeah let's not do that." She rolls her eyes and someone opens the door.

"Hope i'm not interrupting something." He smiled. You are. "You're not." Sage smiled back.

He walked towards us "You're college mentioned what good students you were and how smart and perfect you'd be for the job, What made them want to choose you more is you're healthy relationship together." He informed us.

"Anyways i'm Anthony." He went to shake my hand but i just look at him up and down. His hand moves towards Sage and she shakes his hand "So nice to meet you." She had a big smile on her face, It made me mad.

He leaves and closes the door behind him "He's nice." Sage said sitting down at the desk.

I scoff "You hardly even know him."

"Ace, He just introduced himself." I could tell she was starting to get mad.

"Ace don't, He's working with us now, You can't just automatically think everyone's a bad person." She says. We both get up as we see the door open "Hello, We'd like to have you in the meeting room now if that's okay?"

"Yep." I nod and follow her and everyone's sitting down at the desk. "These are our new workers, Be nice. There here to tell you, Relationships can be good when you work too." She guided us in front of the tables and expected us to speak, Like we were some kind of monkeys expected to show of.

"We're in a very happy relationship and we've been working at school for a long time together now." Sage stared at me with those eyes, She smiled and it made me wish i could see that smile for ever.

"Yeah, Why did the work place need the advice?" I ask them.

"Everyone is choosing work over they're relationships and it's causing people to leave and argue, They need to learn." Mrs. Anderson clapped at them.

They nodded. Anthony lifted up his hand and i look at Sage, She is smiling. "So how is you're guys home life?" He asked us.

"Well currently we don't live with each other but we're working on that, We did sleep in each others dorm rooms in college every other night though." Sage said scratching the back of her head.

"Yeah and we'll be getting a house together as soon as we have enough money." I nodded, Grabbing onto her hand, I could tell she was shocked by my touch.

"Oh no worries! You're pay check this afternoon would be good to rent something nice." Mrs. Anderson smiled.

She shook our hands "It's nice you're both working here now." I nodded. "Thank you i agree." Sage said. We both left to go into our office.

"I guess we're going to be living together, Bambi." I lick my lips walking towards her.

"Be quiet." She hisses. She sits down at the desk and does the paperwork we were handed.

I stand behind her and put my arms on either side of her "What are you doing?" She asked.

"Nothing." I lower my head and start nibbling her neck.

"Ace... You can't do this." She said nervous.

I pull her hair to the other side "Didn't they say the reason we stood out was so we could teach them relationships aren't before work?" I smirked.

She gasped at my touch and the pen dropped onto the floor. "Thing is we're not in a relationship." She whispered.

My hand slid under her dress and i moved her thong feeling her, "You're so wet, Bambi."

She breathed heavily, I could tell she wanted it as much as i did, She may hate me but i know she wants me to touch her but keeps telling herself she doesn't.

"Ask me, Beg me." I swing the chair around and make her face me.

"What..?" She mumbled, Her eyes wondering around the room trying not to look at me.

"I know you want me to touch you, Make you feel good. You just don't want to admit it." I nibble on her neck.

The phone on the desk rings and interrupts us and i let out a angry deep breathe, I sit down in my chair and watch her pick up the phone.

"Is this Sage?"

"Yes this is Sage." She answered.

"Oh this is Anthony, I'm glad your working here. I'd love to get to know you, How about breakfast before work?"

"I'd love that!" She started smiling and twirling her hair.

She put the phone down and let out a small laugh and still was smiling. "What was that?" I ask angrily, I knew what it was.

"Oh just Anthony." She shrugged.

"I don't like him." I have a bad feeling about him, I also don't want him around her at all.

"Stop acting like that Ace, Not every single guy who i hang around is trouble." She rolls her eyes and takes a sip of her orange juice, Since she hates coffee.

"I'm pretty sure i'm right, Lev? You know why he has to have his own dorm room.. Because he tried to kill the last one." I smiled saying to her, Glad because i'm right about everyone.

Her jaw drops "You're kidding?"

"Nope i swear." I put my hands behind my head.

She raises her eyebrows then looks to me "But you had you're own dorm room too." She crossed her arms and stared waiting for me to say something. "So why is it?" She demanded.

"Maybe one day i'll tell you." I say, Hoping to change the subject. Maybe one day i'd tell her the reason i had my own dorm, But for now i wasn't ready. I don't like thinking about it.