𝟒𝟕 || 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐀𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫

SAGE DIAZ

It was finally time for them to announce to has won this award after a long time of eating, Talking, And me being nervous around Ace.

My leg started shaking and Ace put his hand on my thigh which sent me a shock through out my entire body. "You can't." I whisper to him.

He moves his head towards my ear "You want me to though, Don't you?"

Cynthia walks on stage and grabs the microphone "Thank you everyone for gathering here today. I will be announcing the female actor of the year and male actor of the year." She smiled as she received the envelope.

"You look beautiful amore." Ace whispers in my ear.

I shake my head "You done me so wrong Ace. I loved you." I look into his sad eyes.

"The actor receiving this years woman best actor is.. SAGE DIAZ!" Cynthia yelled into the microphone.

I let out a deep breathe and stood up down the hallway to everyone clapping. I get on stage and Cynthia hands me the microphone "I'd like to say thank you to everyone in this room today.. To everyone who has supported me on this journey, I would not be here without you all." I nodded and smiled passing the microphone back to Cynthia as everyone sitting down screamed and cheered.

"Now.. The best man actor of this year is.. ACE ROSSO!" She screamed.

Everyone screamed and cheered for him like they did for me as he walks up those steps, Cynthia gives him the microphone "Thank you everyone, I am very grateful for this award." He lifts it up and smiles and everyone claps there hands for him. He looks over to me then the audience "I'm happy to see everyone here today." He nods.

He passes the microphone back to Cynthia "THIS YEARS BEST ACTOR GIVE THEM APPLAUSE!" Cynthia yelled.

I smile and walk off the stage and go backstage. I feel someone's presence behind me and i already know who it is "Ace, We haven't spoke in five years we don't need to now." I cross my arms and stare down at the ground.

"Believe me, I did not cheat." He says with a  serious face.

"Oh really?" I laugh sarcastically "Then how come you didn't deny it until years later? How come?"

He doesn't give me a answer "I love you."

"Well i sure as hell don't love you." I shake my head.

He bites his bottom lip angry "Fuck you. You never tried talking to me either."

"Seriously? Don't act like i did anything wrong because i didn't." I say pushing his chest.

He shakes his head "You know what, I don't even know what i was thinking.. To ever love or care for someone like you, I was right as a child til i was eighteen not to get along with you or like you. Don't know how things went wrong after that then."

"Wish i never met you." I shake my head.

Cynthia walks in between us "My favourite people, Getting along?"

"Favourite what now?" I look at her and stand in front of her.

"What?" She says in a high pitched voice and shrugs.