𝟔𝟕 || 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐞

SAGE DIAZ

I wake up and open my phone going straight to social media, Unhealthy. I know.

I put in my air pods and listen to a video on instagram about Ace and i.

"After watching the movie Ace & Sage i can't believe they have forgiven each other after the hell they have put each other through, Right Dave?"

"Yeah, But they are meant to be together." He shrugged.

She smiles and shakes her head "If only i had love like that, Every guy who treats me like shit it stays that way."

"That scene from when they were teens and he threatened every person she got with.." Dave smiled.

"Oooofff that was intense." Lia laughed.

"Hey remember when-"

I put my phone down before these podcast people could keep and keep on naming things from our pasts.

"Everything okay?" Ace kisses my temple. I don't say anything and a concerned look appears on his face "Bambi? Tell me."

"Nothing." I get up and start brushing my hair trying to not talk about it. "So how was your sleep?" I ask him genially wanting to know.

"Good." He nodded, He walked towards me and slid his hands around my waist "Because of you."

i turn around to him and smile "I love you."

"You saved me amore." He presses his lips up against mine.

Hearing the words that i saved him come out his mouth and for some reason i start thinking about how he had cancer, We don't talk about it much. "I wish you told me you had cancer.. So i could be there for you." I grab into his hand.

He looks a bit nervous and like he doesn't really want to talk about it "It's complicated."

"Tell me." I beg of him.

He takes a deep breathe getting ready to speak of it "I didn't want to leave you.. Hurt, I thought i was going to die and i didn't want you to go through that."

My eyes become glossy, I press my lips against his "If anything ever happens again will you tell me?" He sits there and doesn't say anything "Promise me?"

"I promise bambi." He slightly laughs.

I put out my pinky.

"What the fuck are you doing?" He mockingly laughed at me.

"What do you not know what a pinkie promise is?" I roll my eyes then start laughing.

"I'm not doing that." He stands up hiding his hands behind his back.

"Just do it." I moan.

He gives me his hand "I promise you i will tell you everything okay." He assured me.

I nod "Good." I put my arms around his waists "Will it like.. Come back?" I ask him scared.

He places his chin on the top of my head, He sighs "I don't know. One thing i do know i look pretty hot bald and dying."

I nudge him with my elbow "Ace." I start laughing.

He raises his eyebrows as we hear something loud fall into the ground down stairs "Stay here."

"What?" I say annoyed "Don't be silly." I give him a cheeky smile and run downstairs.

He grabs me by the wrist and pulls me away "Don't be stupid."

Jean then waves at us "Oh hey, Hello."

"We thought you were someone who broke in, Why didn't you text me first?" Ace puts his palm to his head.

Jean shrugged "I thought we were past that." He said with a slightly mad tone in his voice.

"What are you boyfriends or something?" I say as a joke as i walk downstairs.

"Are we?" Jean jokes with me.

"If you don't shut up i swear to god." Ace shakes his head and follows me downstairs.

"What are you doing here?" I ask curiously.

"I don't know i come here all the time." Jean shrugged "Good way to fuck the hoes you know?"

My jaw drops knowing Ace is going to be so mad after hearing that, My face turns to Ace and his eyes are filled with horror "What the fuck? Where to you fuck these hoes of yours?"

"In your bed." Jean laughed. Ace walked towards him and Jean started freaking out "I WAS JOKING." Ace let out a deep breathe relieved. "Well i was joking about in your bed part, Wasn't joking about in your house."

"Yeah i'd stop talking.. Now." I whisper to a Jean.

Jean sees the expression on Aces face and replies to me "Yeah.. Got it."

Ace leaves me and Jean alone and we have been talking away for hours now, Ace is currently working.

"Look at this photo of him." Jean says scrolling showing me funny photos of him and Jean, They've been best friends for years now.

"Why do you have a whole photo album for him? That's cute." I laugh.

"Yeah he's my best friend, I love him." Jean said with a big grin on his face we look through they're memories together.

Jean scrolls to far and there's a picture of Ace in hospital, No hair, He looked exhausted and was in a hospital bed. He was right though even with no hair and dying he looked hot.

I felt a sudden sadness, I wasn't there for him when he was going through that.

Jean goes silent as he realises his accident. "I wish i was there for him." I sigh.

"He acted like he didn't care and it didn't get to him, But it did." Jean nodded with a sad look in his eyes.

"I remember putting on a happy face for him, I didn't want him to be scared and didn't want him to see how scared i was, After id leave the room every single time id be crying, Terrified wondering if it was my last time seeing him."

I hug Jean as i see how hurt he is talking about it and he hugs me back "He really loves you, You know."

"I know." I give him a slight smile.

"He's told me all your guys memories, Every detail. He loves it all, The good and bad, Tormenting each other during childhood and teens, He loves it because it what makes you both.. You." Jean tells me.

I felt happy he thought that way, I was nervous he would see these videos of people talking about our past and he would re think about us.

Now i know he doesn't care and knows it makes us us i don't feel nervous that he will care what others think about our past.