𝟏𝟕 || 𝐎𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐉𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐞

SAGE DIAZ

I had been wondering why Ace had his own dorm room but i didn't know why. He wouldn't tell me and tried changing the subject.

It's the end of the day and we're finally done our first day at work, We actually didn't do much for the amount we're actually getting paid. We're getting paid 8,000 each for our first day, And we didn't even do much. This job was something everyone wanted.

Everyone who worked here are rich, They live in they're mansions and drive they're fancy cars and now i know why after getting handed my money. I almost cried.

"So, I set you guys up a little starter house and you both can pay the rent for it, You have enough and will be able too." Our boss said.

I smiled "Thank you so much." She was very nice and helpful. She handed me a address and i get into Aces car and start driving there.

We arrive and my jaw drops "She said little starter house? This is massive." Ace says getting out of the car and looking at the house.

He opens my door and we both run inside "I can't believe she looked and helped us get this house for us.." My eyes wonder around the rooms and it was amazing, I loved it.

"Where did these couches and furniture come from?" Ace asked confused.

"On the card she gave us it said she had bought us some furniture." She was very generous.

We walk into the bedroom and it was massive "I've never seen a bedroom this big.." At this point my jaw is on the floor.

We had our own bathroom and two walk in closets. "This is crazy." Ace jumped onto the bed and i do too. "I can't believe this." I smile as i stare at the roof.

"You know we're both sleeping in this bed right?" He turns over and smirks at me.

I roll my eyes "Yes i know. She didn't get any other beds for a reason." I let out a laugh.

"Have fun keeping you're hands off me." He whispered.

"You're the one who's always touching me so don't even." I mockingly laugh.

"And you're the one who wants me too." He winks.

I get up and get changed into my pjs, So exhausted then getting back into bed with Ace "I'm so tired.. I got barely any sleep last night that's why i slept in." I get under the covers and Ace stands up grabbing my bag.

I flutter my eyes closed and am half asleep at this point, He pulls out my makeup remover and makeup wipes and begins to take off my makeup for me.

"Thank you." I whisper in my tired voice. He gets into bed and lays beside me.

Hours go by and i wake up to Ace groaning.
"Mhm, No stop."
"Get off me."
"Stop."

He started moving a lot in his sleep he was having a nightmare, He was breathing heavily and his chest was moving fast. "Ace?" He starts moving more and keeps sleep talking. "Ace wake up." I tap onto his shoulder and he wakes up. He looks panicked but doesn't want to show it, "Are you okay Ace?" I put my hand on his bare chest.

"What?" He asks, He was so out of it.

"You were having a nightmare." My words made his face go blank, "It's nothing. Go back to sleep." He laid back down and closed his eyes, I could see he was shaking. He may not be showing that he's scared but his body language is telling my otherwise.

I go to grab his hand and he flinches, It made me stomach pull. Had something happened to him? Was his Dad worse than i knew? I knew that they had both gotten into a fight but what if his Dad had been abusing him? Hurting him.. I didn't want to assume anything.

What i knew is that he was scared in this moment. "Ace i just wanted to hold you're arm." I say. He looks me up and down then takes a deep breathe, Closing his eyes as i hold onto his arm.

We wake up, I'm wrapped around his warm arms and my face in his bare chest. "Morning Bambi." He said in his tired voice.

I then remember i have breakfast with Anthony at that cafe we like, Anthony says they make really good coffees, I do know they make really good orange juice since i have it every morning.

I get up and start getting ready "What are you doing?" Ace walked up from behind me.

"I'm getting ready, Me and Anthony are getting breakfast together right before work." I put on my mascara then grab my bag.

He grabs onto my wrist "Don't."

"Why not? It's good to have friends in work Ace." I pull my arm from his and he looks mad. "I'll see you at work? Okay?"

I get a taxi and arrive to the cafe "Hi!" I give Anthony a hug and he smiles "Here's you're orange juice."

"You remembered." I smile as i take a sip.

"Of course." He drank from his coffee and we walked on the side walk talking about life and how everything is with us, Things that interested us too. He is really smart and i love talking to him.

"I'll drive you to work." He opens his car door and i get in. His car was really rich feeling, I don't think that's a word but that's the feeling of this car.

"So how are you and Ace?" He asked as his eyes were on the road.

"We're really good." I nod. The car stops in the work parking lot and i look up and see Ace staring at us creepily through one of the windows "Uhm i've got to go to Ace." I smile.

"Oh okay, Good luck." He patted me on the back.

I went in the elevator and walked into our office "What the hell Ace? Don't act so.. Creepy."

"How am i being creepy for looking out this window, There's a window there for a reason." He rolled his eyes and sat down.

"Ace i am serious, You can't cause any trouble with my new friend Anthony, We can't lose this job because of you're weird thing that's seeing me unhappy." I take another sip of my orange juice and start typing on my computer.

"I don't like seeing you unhappy." He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Really?" I laugh shocked.

"Yes Bambi, I don't like seeing you unhappy." He assured me.