𝟏𝟐 || 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞

ACE ROSSO

Sage is coming back to college today, I haven't seen her since yesterday when i was in her bedroom.

I don't know why i showed up there i felt like i had to, She was trying to be there for me and i always shut her out and make her feel bad for doing so.

I hear knocking on my door "Ace?" It was Lev. I've been best friends with him for years until now, I recognised his voice.

I walk towards the door and open it, He has a worried look on his face "I'm sorry." He walks in and sits down.

"You're going to stop seeing Sage?" I cross my arms and wait for his answer.

"Well, No." He responded a little to quickly.

"Then bye." I open the door for him and he doesn't move.

"I miss how we used to be Ace, You can't do this." He stands up.

"You know. You've always known so get out." I stay standing next to the door waiting for him to walk out.

He finally walks out and i close the door angry, How does he think he has the right. I grab my cup and slam it onto the ground making a loud shatter sound.

"Ace..?" I heard her innocent voice speak.

I turn to see her, "Bambi." I walk towards her and she looks me up and down "What was going on between you and Lev?"

I scoff "When will you stop talking about him? When will you stop seeing him?" I say, It made me so angry hearing his name come out her pink pouty lips.

"Ace you can't decide that for me." She crossed her arms and just stood there. Basically looking for a reason to be angry, I'm not going to deny it yes i cause her trouble but let's not forget all of the things she's done and said about me over the years.

"Don't try act all innocent." I roll my eyes.

She gasp "Excuse you?"

"You pretend you've never done anything wrong and that i'm some villain bud you've done the same amount as i have." I say setting her straight.

"What ever Ace." She knew it was true. "I'll be in Levi's room if you need me." She walked away with a smirk which left me breathing heavier and starting to feel warmth, Not the good kind. The bad kind where i'm so filled and embodied by my anger.

"For fuck sake." I say under my breathe. I decide to call over Tessa and she tells me she's going to be over in a second.

"Hey." She smiled closing the door behind her "What is it you want to do?" She smiled sitting next to me on the couch.

I let out a deep breathe feeling unsure with everything "Let's just fuck okay?"

She smiled "Okay." She leaned in to kiss me "None of that." I say rolling my eyes. I didn't want to kiss her.

A disappointment frown shows on her face but she shakes her head and we fuck.

After we're just laying on the couch together, I stand up and put on my clothes and she looks angry. "You serious?"