𝟓𝟔 || 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮

SAGE DIAZ

I wake up wrapped around Aces arms and
he is still asleep.

I feel him moving and he wakes up, Sitting up and runs his eyes.

"Sage?" He mumbled in his morning voice.

"How did you sleep?" I ask him.

"Good, I slept good." He sits up more refreshed and confused that he actually had slept.

"Yo Ace look what i just bought." Jean yells as he comes up the stairs.

My eyes widen "What where do i go?" I say quickly jumping off the bed.

"Uh." Ace looked around stressed "Lay under the blanket. Quick." He hissed.

I quickly lay under the blanket with my head placed on his abs, His hand plays with my hair as i'm laying here.

Jean walks in "Did you sleep?"

"Yeah." Ace nods.

Jean smiles "I don't know what problem you got with sleeping but congratulations." Jean shook Aces hand.

Jeans eyes go to my heels on the ground "Who's are they?"

"Oh, Must be another girl who i bring over." Ace responds.

Jean clacks his tongue "Slut." He laughs. "Anyways look what i bought, It was one thousand only, Cheap right?"

"What is that shit?" Ace asks confused.

"Well someone on the street said it was originally like a million and sold it to me for a thousand, It's scissors with two handles and a curved cutter i've never seen anything like it before." Jean says fascinated with his find.

Ace bursts out laughing causing his abs and body to move on mine "You got scammed."

"What?" Jeans confused.

"The junk is probably worth two not a thousand." Ace shakes his head.

"Bruh you serious? I hate that kid.

"Kid? Your telling me you got told it was a million dollars and got sold it for a thousand, By a kid?" Ace says as he couldn't believe what Jean got himself into and how stupid it was.

"Kids now a days and in this area rich as fuck and have cool shit, Don't blame me. Now i'm going to steal something actually worth that amount from that little boy. See ya soon." Jean ran out.

I get up and take in deep breathes, Still on top of Ace. Our chests laying on each others.

He puts my hair behind my ear "He's gone."

I get up "Well i'm going to go now." I say nodding my head and grabbing my things.

"I can drop you off home?" He suggested.

"No i'll find a way." I walk downstairs with my things.

I open the door and Ness is there "Uhm what are you doing here?" She asked confused.