𝟑𝟐 || 𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐭 𝐉𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐞

ACE ROSSO

Sage also woke up and started her day with me, I don't think she could go to sleep after that.

"I'm sorry for causing this stress." She sat down at the table drinking from her orange juice. I don't say anything and just nod. She passes me a orange juice too.

I drink from the juice then stare into the cup dissociating.

She's texting someone on her phone and looks worried then spills the cup "Fuck." She shouts.

I flinch and my heart starts racing "I'll clean it." I say grabbing a cloth and wiping it and putting the glass onto the belch.

"You didn't have to clean it, But thank you." She smiled.

I start to feel better knowing it's all cleaned and try calming myself down "Who keeps texting you?" I ask.

She quickly removed her eyes from her phone and placed it down quickly "Nobody. It's nobody." She stuttered nervously.

Did she already move on?

We were like the spilt juice, Wasted. Us getting along and trying to get over the past was wasted. We should never of gotten good again if it was only going to go back to the start.

SAGE DIAZ

I had gotten a text from Xayden, He wants to meet. I was terrified, I don't know what he can do but if i don't i know what can happen and i'm not risking it.

We meet in a parking lot behind a cafe "Hey." He smiled walking towards me and hugging me.

"Hey.." I stutter crossing my arms.

"No need to be nervous, I love you and wouldn't hurt you." He puts his hands on my cheeks and smiles.

"You already are.." I slip out.

He walks backwards "How?"

"You're threatening to leak a video of me and Ace together.. I don't want anyone to see that." I start breathing faster.

"And they won't, All you got to do is love me." He put his hand on my behind and my mouth drops.

"You can't force someone to love you." I close my eyes harshly.

"Funny." He laughed. He started kissing my hand and my eyes fill with water.

He grabs my hand and takes me into his car "Sit." I get into the car and sit down.

"Don't be nervous, I get why you would be.." He nodded looking away from me "But i wouldn't hurt you, This video i have on you it's just so you love me, It's so i have a chance and that you won't ever love Ace Rosso the man who actually has hurt you."

"Okay." I breathe out giving him a fake smile.

"I miss how comfortable you used to be around me babe." He put his hand on my thigh and smirked.

"Yeah well you didn't have that video on me before and saw all that did you?" I laugh nervously, He thinks i'm joking.

He cackles "You know" He brushed his fingers through his blonde hair "I actually got really horny watching it.. Wanked myself a few times to be honest." He put his hands up and laughed.

I laugh with him but inside i feel disgusted.

"I watched the way you moaned and how he fucked you, The way you moved your body, Your amazing. I imagined you were doing it to me.." He smiled then biting my finger.

I just wanted to burst out crying but i had to hold it in, I didn't want him to take it the wrong way.

"Please... Can we?" He smiled licking his lips.

"When you delete those videos." I cross my arms.

He rolls his eye "You're using me aren't you?"

"No! No i'm not." I mumble.

"You won't let me fuck you! You fucked Ace like a million times and won't let me fuck you, Do you love him and not me? If that's true i'm going to have to leak this video.." He raised his eyebrows.

I started crying and he wiped my tears "Wait don't cry."

"Why don't you understand what you're doing is wrong Xayden?" I look up to him.

He sucks on his thumb that just wiped my tears then says "I know leaking the video would be bad i just don't want you to love him."

I quickly reply "And i don't, I don't love him.. It just takes a while for me and a man i like to get intonate like that. Then i do it all the time to them, You know what i mean?"

"I understand." He slightly smiled "Well i can't wait til we do get there." He kissed me then i nodded and left the car.

I instantly started crying, U rung Josie since i don't have anyone else "Can you please pick me up?"

"Yeah, Of course i love you i'll be there." Josie hung up and instantly drove over to me.

I didn't want to even look at the car Xayden is in because i didn't want him to see i'm crying even more, Because then he'd probably come up to me.

Josie's car pulls up and i quickly get into it "Drive." I say.

She starts the car and drives off "Tell me what happened."

"Xayden happened!" I shout stressed out.

She gasps "You're joking? No way! I'm sick of him i actually hope he drops dead."

I laugh "Me too."

She frowns "I really think we should go to the police."

"I don't want to risk it.. The whole time i've known him he's never cared about the police, They just make him more angry and he acts out more." I shake my head frustrated.

"He deserved to be locked up." She tells me as she pulls up at our house.

"I know." I breathe in. I give her a hug then walk into the house.

Ace looks at me and his eyes widen "Why have you been crying?" He asked standing up.

"I haven't." I say walking into the bedroom.

He follows me "I see you're mascara marks."

I breathe in deeply "Nothing happened." I start wiping off my makeup and be stands behind me.

"You don't cry for no reason." He mumbles.

"Can i just be alone please? Plus you hate me now so go on and leave me alone, Thanks!" I say upset.

"This is what i get for asking why you were crying then i don't care." He shrugs then storms off.

"GOOD." I shout back at him.