𝟓𝟒 || 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞

SAGE DIAZ

I felt bad about myself and hated myself because the sex Ace and i had in the trailer was the best i've had since.. Him.

I couldn't stop thinking about the way our bodies moved together, The way he made me feel, How hard i cummed for him.

Ivan knocks my shoulder "Why you zoning out?"

"Sorry just thinking." I say to him snapping myself out of it.

I hear my phone get a notification and Ivan grabs it "Don't go through that it's mine." I say fed up with him.

He smiles and then presses my message "From Faith." He looks up at me and grins, His eyes go back to the phone and his smile disappears.

He smashed my phone into the ground "WHAT THE FUCK." I yell.

"It said i can't believe you had sex with Ace, So what did you fucking do Sage?" He got in my face pressing me up against the wall "TELL ME." He yelled pressing his hot breathe against me.

"Just back up and let me explain." I say annoyed.

"Bet you didn't want Ace to back up huh?" He scoffs.

"IT WAS FOR THE MOVIE." I push his chest and shout.

"What do you mean it was for the movie." He scrunches his face.

"Our characters had to have sex and the director wanted it more realistic." I cross my arms.

"Why didn't you say no?" Ivan grabs my arm.

I snatch it off him "Because i want this movie to come out the best it is and i'm not going to let who i'm doing the scene with ruin it. I'm a professional and i'm not like you." I storm off.

I go into Tates room and he smiles "I swear you've been working this entire trip."

I sit onto his bed "Sorry."

"Don't apologise i've been fucking a lot of Miami bitches here." He smirks.

"Oh yuck." I instantly get up off his bed so fast i fall over "On this bed?"

"No on the couch, It's really comfy." He shrugs.

"I swear to god if your lying." I sit back onto the bed "I did something bad Tate."

"Oh Ace already told me."

My eyes widen "He did?"

"Yeah he said the director made you two have sex for the scene to make it more realistic."

I nod "Yeah..."

"Something else your not telling me?" Tate sits up and stares at me.

"No, No." I instantly say not wanting him to find out.

Tate squints his eyes "Sage Diaz if i find out your lying to me.

I knew i had to tell someone and quick because if i wasn't going to say it now i was going to say it all to Tate, His brother.

"Not lying and i have to go pee." I say quickly running out of his room and into Faiths. "I actually had sex with Ace.. And not just for the scene and Ivan yelled at me because he saw your message, Also he smashed my phone."

"Okay okay slow down, What happened?" She walks me over to her bed and we sit down.

"We had sex for the scene right but we both got really horny from it and had sex after it because they wouldn't let us cum." I slap my hand against my forehead hating myself for saying that.

Faith gasps "Your joking??" I don't reply. "Oh my god." She burst out laughing "I knew it, Now tell me what else happened."

"Well then Ivan saw your message and he yelled at me then smashed my phone." I explain to her.

Faiths smile disappears "You need to stop banging around him.. He's trouble and shouldn't be getting violent with you. Does Ace know about this?"

I quickly reply "What don't tell him, He doesn't know and i don't want him to but he did see him yelling at me in the car that's it."

"He's weird he shouldn't be smashing your things, Making these comments, Getting in your face and yelling." Faith says angry with Ivan.

"I know, I know. He's just a distraction i guess." I shrug.

"Also i think Ace is taken." Faith frowns.

I gasp "What? What do you mean?"

"Ness has been staying in his room." Faiths tells me.

"So he cheated on me and now on Ness? He needs to grow up." I stand up and storm out of Faiths room into Aces.

I slam his door open "Who the fuck do you think you are?" I yell and look around his room for him.

He walks in front of me shirtless and only wearing a towel below the waist "What do you want Sage?"

"I.. Uh.. Cover up." I mumble.

"You stormed into my room remember?" Ace smirked.

"I know you have a girlfriend and you had sex with me." I cross my arms and stand in front of him.

"Pfttt I don't have a girlfriend." He acts shocked.

"Ness." I say.

"We've just been fucking we are no more than that and she knows." Ace explained.

It hurt to know he was having sex with another woman but what did i expect? We've been split for five years and i sleep with men.

"Oh okay." I nod "Well i'll go now." I leave his room and glad we leave Miami in the morning.

"Hey can i sleep in here?" I ask Tate.

"Yeah of course." He gets up and hands me his clothes i can wear as pyjamas.

I go into his bathroom and get changed into them.

"Anything wrong?" Tate asks.

I finish getting changed and walk out into the bedroom "Yeah i'm fine just things in Miami have been wild."

"Tell me about it." Tate chuckles.

"Ew gross Tate." I punch his shoulder jokingly and he laughs.

"Are you okay? Like really." Tate asks me.

"I don't know.. Just a lot has happened and i feel so alone. This job, Working with Ace." I say trying not to cry.

Tate nods "Yeah, I don't know why your manager made you work together."

"Well because everyone loved how much chemistry we had in the movie and Liam he's so happy with how we are working together now so is the director, Everyone loves the way we act together i guess." I explain to him.

"Do you love it?" Tate asks me.

"I mean when we're acting.. It's natural and easy with him but when we're not acting everything hard and i really loved him so much and he kissed another woman." I frown.

"He... Never mind." Tate stops himself.

"What tell me." I sit up.

"It's not something for me to say or involve myself into." Tate tells me "Now good night Sage."