𝟏𝟏 || 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐜𝐞

SAGE DIAZ

I decided i was going to see my family, I don't get along with them but i'm going to see them anyways. I do sort of get along with my little sister, But we don't talk. She's just turned seventeen.

"Hello?" I say as i knock on the door. The door opens and it's a man i don't recognise. "Uh hello?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"I- Wrong house i guess.." As i'm about to walk away i hear my name being called "SAGE?" My Mother shouts.

She runs up to me and gives me a hug "Could've worn something a little.. Less revealing maybe?" She said to me looking up at the man next to her.

I roll my eyes "Okay, Who's this?"

"This is my boyfriend." She smiled and he put his arm around her "You're what? You're joking?" I let out a laugh.

My little sister walks out the door "Yeah Mom cheated and so much has happened but yeah it's been like this for months." Alison said.

"Why does nobody tell my anything." groan as i walk inside.

"Maybe because you never care to talk to us or even show up!" Mother shouted, I didn't want to cause any arguments so i just ignore her.

I sit at the table with Alison "So what's been going on with you?"

"Oh yes please! How about you tell her yeah?" Mother walked in rolling her eyes and annoyed with Alison.

My eyes met Alison's "What happened?"

Mother interrupted Alison and didn't even let her get a word out "She snuck out of the house and she had the s word with a nineteen year old!" She looked disgusted and shakes her head as she washed the dishes.

"Uh what-" I mumble widening my eyes and looking over to Alison.

"Mom it's only two years apart." Alison rolled her eyes taking a sip of her coffee.

The door knocks "I'll get it." Alison says running to the door.

"Hey, Is Sage here?" A man said, It was Ace. Ace was at my families house.

"Oh my god! Alison you're not talking to older men again are you?" My mother groans.

I run to the front door before my family can have the chance to talk to him, Or even worse Ace have the chance to talk to them. "No he's someone from college." I smile awkwardly and close the door.

"What the hell Ace?" I whisper, A smile grows on his face "Missed me?"

"Missed you- No i came here to get away from you." I cross my arms "Are you going to say sorry?"

He lets out a slight laugh "I'm not going to apologise to you."

Mother opens the door "Oh great." I say under my breathe. "Who's this handsome young man? Going to introduce me?"

"Ace this is my Mom, Happy?" I say to her.

"Wait.. Is that the Ace? He's all grown up now! You hate him, You both bullied each other since you were five so why is he here?" She asked confused.

"Well we're kind of stuck together aren't we Bambi?" He smiled putting his hand on my hip.

"Yeah because of you." I scoff under my breathe.

"What did you say honey?" My mother asked. "Nothing."

She opens the door and Ace comes in and sits down with me at the dining table. "Wow who's he? He's hot." Alison whispered to me.

"That's Ace honey." Mother said to Alison.

Alison's eyes widen "The Ace?

"Yes. The Ace." I mock her.

"So what made you and my sister start.. Getting along or what ever this is?" Alison asked Ace.

"Well i'm her boyfriend." Ace looked towards me and his words left me choking on my water.

"You're her what??" Alison's jaw dropped and i felt everyone's eyes on me.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She walked towards me putting her hand on mine.

"Why didn't you tell me you cheated on Dad?" I yank my hand away from hers.

"Hey, That's not very fair." She laughed walking away.

"How about you show me you're bedroom." Ace but his bottom lip and stared at me with his green eyes.

"Fine." I walk upstairs and feel him hold onto my hand "Don't." I whisper.

"Don't what? You're just showing me you're room." He shrugged playfully and followed me to my bedroom.

"This is my bedroom." I reveal to him.

"Clean, I actually have been here before so i know." He jumped onto the bed.

His finger ran across my stomach and i let out a gasp from shock "When did you come here?"

"Broke in once." He said with a smirk on his face.

My jaw drops "What why?" I lay down next to him on my bed placing my head on my arm.

"You didn't show up for school for a week in the tenth grade and you always showed up to school so when you didn't I didn't know if something had happened to you.." His fingers run through my hair and he licks his lips moving closer towards me.

"I didn't know that." I say whispering.

"I know." His eyes kept looking down at my lips and back to my eyes.

"You're not allowed to do that." I say before he gets the chance to kiss me.

"Why not?" He asked as he cupped my cheek.

"It's apart of the rules Ace, No broken rules." I lick my lips.

"I want broken rules." He whispered in my ear sending chills down my entire body.

His lips lower to my neck and he starts nibbling on it, "Ace." I quietly moan.

"We're in my families house.." I say nervously as he explores my body.

"So." He said with a smirk on his face. "For a second i thought you were going to say what would Lev think." He let out a little laugh as he rubbed his hand against my tits.

I gasp "We can't do this.." I stand up and put on my shirt.

I come to realisation and realise what he's doing "You're doing this to get back at Lev.. God your sick." I shake my head.

"Maybe, But could be for other reasons too." He walked towards me, Sliding his finger up my arm. "Like?"

"Find out." He left my bedroom and i stood still thinking to myself what he could mean. Things with Ace never made sense. I never knew what he was thinking or how he felt.