𝟔𝟐 || 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞

SAGE DIAZ

I run into Aces house and sit into his lounge room "When is Liam here?"

"He's on his way."

I tap my foot onto the ground "Ace.. Did you leak the photo?"

"Fuck no, I wouldn't want anyone to see my cum on your face, I wouldn't want anyone to see you like that. Only me." He said surprised that i thought it was him.

Liam comes inside "We have found out who it is."

"Finally." I breathe out.

"It was Ness." Liam tells us.

"Are you serious? How does she even know how to hack into a icloud." I stand up angry. "Call Ness over now." I look at Ace and demand.

"Fine but why?" He picks up his phone and messages her to come over.

"Because i want to confront her."

"She said she's already here." Ace tells me.

"Creep." I scoff.

She opens the door and comes inside "Ace? Babe? We need to talk."

"Yeah, We do. Babe." I stand in front of her filled with anger.

"Uh what are you doing here?" She backs up.

"You fucking leaked that photo of me."

"No i didn't." She lies.

"Don't make this go too far." Ace whispers to me.

I roll my eyes "It won't."

"Ace is supposed to be mine, I want him and you don't even treat him right." She starts to cry.

"Are you serious? I don't want him and he don't want me.. You literally leaked a photo of something so private."

"You don't want each other? Then why did he fuck you huh?"

"Shut up you sound crazy." Ace stands next to us.

Ness looks at Ace and cries "Why can't you live me? Why do you love her?"

"Bitch have fun in jail." I blow Ness a kiss.

"What?" She gasped, She runs towards the door trying to run away but cops already there with hand cuffs.

"Don't make this any harder than it has to be." The police men said as they turned her around and put the cuffs on her wrists.

"I- I hate you Sage Diaz." Ness sobbed as she got taken away.

I laugh "She's ridiculous." I then look at Ace disgusted "And you were sleeping with her.. Your gross."

"I know." Ace sighs. I go to leave but Ace grabs my hand "You want to stay a bit longer?"

"And why would i do that?" I ask him.

He shrugs and walks over to his couch and i sit beside him. "I know a lot has changed." Ace says.