𝟓𝟑 || 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞

SAGE DIAZ

I wake up to Ivan's annoying phone alarm, I walk towards his phone and turn it off "If your going to set a phone alarm and not wake up what's the point?"

"I did wake up didn't i?" He says as he gets changed.

"No, I woke you up." I say putting on my clothes.

We rush to the car and head to work, Which was only a five minute drive away from where we were staying.

Ivan kisses my hand and holds it "When can we tell the media about us?"

I take my hand away "What?"

"When can we tell the media about us? I want them to know." He said with a serious face, Like it needed to happen.

My heart starts racing, I didn't want the media involved, I didn't want them to make up fake stories and lies saying there's drama on set with Ace, Ivan and me.. Which is sort of true but they make everything ten times more dramatic.

"I'm not ready to do that, I hope you understand." I say as i play with my fingers.

The car stops and the driver gets out, I'm about to get out too but he grabs my arm and pulls me "Fuck you."

"What?" I say confused.

"You won't tell the media about us, Are you embarrassed of me or something?" He yells.

"No of course not, It's just they make up all these stories and-"

He interrupts me "Who cares if they make up stories it's about us not them."

"Exactly so why do we need to tell them?.." I could tell he got really angry by what i said and i grab his hand "I'm sorry okay i'm just not ready."

He throws my hand away "Your ready you just don't care." He yells in my face getting closer "DO YOU CARE?"

He started scaring me "Ivan.. Your scaring me." I say looking up at him filled with rage.

The car door slams open "Hey get off her!" Ace shouts as he throws Ivan onto the car park floor.

"GET OFF ME." Ivan yells.

"Why were you on her? Huh? I could hear you yelling from my car." Ace said as his fist collided with Aces face.

"STOP." I yell.

I push Ace off him and land on top of Ace "Stop." I whisper.

I quickly get off Ace "If he touches you again he's dead." Ace says to me and Ivan.

Ivan wipes the blood off his nose "Aren't you going to apologise for what he did?"

"Why would i do that?" I say then walking off to set leaving him in the car park.

I walk onto set "Finally. Hurry up." The director says annoyed.

I get onto set and the movies stylist throws me what i'm supposed to wear and i hide and get changed into it. "You done?" Ace groans.

"Yes." I roll my eyes and stand beside him.

"And... Go." The director said.

I was nervous, I couldn't explain how nervous i was in words for this scene, It was a sex scene. Luckily no kissing, I'd rather to a sex scene than kiss him.

Ace tears off my clothes "Oh Elliot." I moan as he bends me over.

"Cut."

"Did i do something wrong?" I say as i slide my goen back on.

"No you were both perfect... But i was wondering, Also remember you can say no, But what if you actually have sex for this scene?" The director suggests.

Liam walks up to us "What now?"

"Is that even allowed?" Ace says shocked.

"Yeah i've done it plenty of times it just doesn't happen all the time." Director shrugs.

"I don't know.." I say crossing my arms nervously, I wanted to be professional and i've always told myself i'll do what ever i have to do but this.. With Ace?

"Look, You will have sex yes but it wont count because you won't cum or anything, The scene itself is going to seem long but you two don't actually have to have sex for that long, So like having sex but there will be no time for cumming."

"Uhm... Well he has got a point?" Liam says.

"I don't know." Ace says and seems as nervous as me, One thing about me and Ace we have never said no or even i don't know to anything in the acting industry, We always did what ever for this work.

"Let's just do it okay." The director says frustrated, "And.. Go."

Ace tears off my clothes "Elliot." I gasp under my breathe.

He gets on his knee and slides my thong down and throws it on my floor "So fucking wet." He looks up at me and smirks.

I started getting nervous, I remembered this feeling, I remembered that look. He kissed from my leg up and his dick was at my entrance, I could tell we were both scared for this.

He pushed his dick in and i let out a loud moan "Fuck." I say grabbing onto his back.

He starts fucking me faster and i wrap my legs around him "Marie." He groans.

Our hands all over each others body and him pounding into me, "Oh my god." I moan as i close my eyes hard.

"Fuck, Bambi." Ace groans. He started nibbling my neck and fucking me harder causing me to moan louder.

He fucked me so fast i dug my nails into his back to hold onto him.

"CUT." The director yells with a smile "That was so good, We're doing the Lara and Char scene right now, Go to your trailers."

Liams eyes widened and he covered his mouth i look up at him "What?"

"He called you Bambi.. While doing it." Liam whispers to me.

I roll my eyes "Don't be stupid."

I walk into my trailer beyond honry now. We weren't allowed to cum but we were allowed to have sex and i didn't know what to do with myself at this point.

My trailer door opens and it's Ace, He doesn't say anything and just stands at my door.

"Just hurry up." I whisper as he instantly rips off my clothes and bends me over, I gasp as bends me over because i slightly fall.

He puts his dick in me and i moan loudly "Ace." I moan as he pounded into my hard.

"Fuck." He groaned under his breathe. He wrapped my hair around his hand and pulled it back a bit then held onto my waist with his other hand.

He slaps my ass "Ace." I moan out.

He starts going faster and i can't control myself, I couldn't stop moaning. My eyes started rolling in the back of my head and my head moved back as he pulled my hair.

He fucks me hard and i whimper out "..Oh my god."

Our bodies moved with each other faster and i felt my orgasm coming, I cum and he pulls out cumming all over my back.

We both just say there for a couple seconds and breathe deeply while we think about what has just happened.

I sit down and face him "Don't tell anyone that happened."

His eyes meet mine "Why would i? I don't even know why that happened." He rolls his eyes.

"Yeah because they made us fuck on set and wouldn't let us cum." I shake my head and slightly laugh "When i started acting i didn't know that could happen."

"Same.." He replies.

"Don't tell a soul that happened, It's never going to happen again. I still hate you." I grab my clothes and put them on.

He throws his shirt over his shoulders "Good because i hate you too."