𝟑𝟕 || 𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐀 𝐛𝐚𝐠

SAGE DIAZ

I wake up to loud bangs on the beach "Ace?" I touch his shoulder.

"What?" He mumbles as he wakes up.

"What's that noise? Is someone yelling?" I ask him confused as my eyes scan around us, I see nothing but dark and the dark water.

"I'm sure it's nothing." He patted my head and i laid my head back down in his lap then i hear banging again.

I get up "That is not nothing." I let out a small nervous laugh.

Ace raises his eyebrows "Stay here okay."

"What? Don't be stupid don't leave." I grab onto his hand.

He smiles and places a kiss on my forehead "I will be back and fine okay."

I watch him grab his jacket and throw it over his shoulders and walked away, I heard more yelling and decided to get out of the car and follow him.

I hear mumbles "The fuck you doing?"

I run and see Ace in a fight "ACE." I yell i run after him, I trip over the sand and get back up "Ace." I huff.

I try getting in the middle of it and stop the fighting, Ace pushes him onto the ground and i stand there covering my mouth.

Ace punches him repeatedly and i grab his shoulder "Ace stop."

Ace stands up and looks up to me holding my bag "What?" I say confused.

He passed me my bag "He stole your bag. Other person got away but they were fighting over who got to keep your money, Luckily i got your bag and the money."

I look down on the man who's blood was bleeding into the sand and shake my head, The man's face turns around and i gasp "Liam..."

He furrows his eyebrows and stands up holding onto his head "..Sage?" He stutters.

Ace looks at me and then moves his eyes to him "Who the fuck is he?"

"He's my old friend." I grip my bag "What the fuck do you think your doing? Stealing peoples things."

"Hey! It was just lying there." He raised his arms with a smirk.

Ace puts his arm over my shoulder and the over gripping onto my hand. "Let's go." He said. He started walking the other direction and pulled me along with him.

Liam cupped his mouth and shouted "SEE YOU SOON SAGE."

I laugh and wave good bye as i get into the car with Ace. "What do you think your doing?" Ace muttered.

"What?" I ask confused.

"These old friends of yours always seem to be the ones to hurt you." Ace rolled his eyes "Could you be anymore stupid?"

"Stop being like that, He actually is a good friend. We lost contact last year when he moved to New York, He must be back."

Ace drives off and starts driving us home "Why'd he moved to New York?"

"For his acting career."

"Why can't he stay there." Ace mumbled under his breathe.

"What?" I snap. He doesn't answer me and just continues driving.

We get home and Ace storms off into our bedroom, I chase after him "Ace." I shout. He throws a pillow at me and i gasp "Ace? What the fuck."

I walk towards him and he lifts my chin with his hand "Don't talk to him again."

"Why not?"

"Because, You're mine. I'm not letting any of your stupid old friends get in between us again." He gripped onto my hair.

"Ace, He actually is a friend. We've never been more or less, Promise." I kiss his chest.

"What if he tries to do something with you? What will you do?" He asked me.

I looked up to him, Towering over me. "Nothing will. I am yours nobody else's."

He kisses the top of my head "Good." He whispers. I stand up and he stops me, Making me sit down. "Leaving?"

I gasp as his hand reaches my breast "No." I breathe heavy.

He kisses my neck and we lean onto the bed, He gets on top of me pinning me down by my wrist. He bites onto my neck and i let out a moan.

"Still thinking about him?" Ace chuckled.

I grab the pillow and hit him with it "Ace!" He starts laughing and kisses my cheek. I shake my head "You're so annoying." I hear knocking on the door "I'll get it."

He grabs onto my hand and pulls me back down onto the bed "No, I'll get it." He smirked.

He paced to the door and i chased after him, Ace opens the door and his smile disappears "Liam." He mutters.

"Liam, How did you find our address?" I smile, Feeling the grip of Aces hand on my waist.

"I have my ways." Liam walked inside and left Aces shocked.

"Uhm, Okay." I laugh.

He jumps and sits onto the couch "Okay so, I want you too.. Drum roll please?" He starts banging on the table "To be in my new show!"

I gasp and Aces eyebrows raise "Uh what do you mean?"

"Well, I looked on the media and you two are very talked about, The way you fell for each other, Your story. I am making a movie and i need you two to be the main characters, The media would love it." He took another sip of his water.

"I'm not sure.."

"Come on, I know you have experience and so does Ace."

Ace interrupts him "How do you know that?"

"Sage and i were friends, She talked about you all the time." He waved his hand. I started to blush and felt Aces eyes on me after Liam said that.

"Really?" Ace lifted his arm scratching the back of his head.

"Guys listen to me, This movie will make millions." He stands up and shouts.

"I don't know let us think about this." I walk over to the bench and pour myself a water.

Liam rolls his eyes "You're already rich, Imagine being millionaire rich.."

"Okay fine we'll do it." Ace said, Slightly sounding like he was going to regret saying that.

"Yes we'll do it, Happy?" I laugh.

Liam hugged me and Ace "Very happy." He started jumping up and down.

"All this because you tried to steal my bag." I shake my head putting my palm to my forehead.

"Why did you try to steal her bag? You're a millionaire?" Ace asked confused.

Liam shrugged "For the thrill." Liam walked towards the door "Okay okay, Six pm this after noon, I bought you plane tickets and i'll send you all the information okay." He clapped and then slammed the door shut.

"What the fuck just happened." I shake my head, Ace looks at me and shrugs.