𝟔𝟎 || 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝

SAGE DIAZ
(18+ scenes.. Even though i know people younger be reading these scenes, I know your hiding and i see you lol😭)

After our long meeting and talking about how we should present ourselves Liam says "Im leaving now, I have to go work at home. I'll talk to you both soon." Liam walks off.

"Did you really need to punch her?" Ace shakes his head.

"Are you serious? You punch Ivan and everything's fine and i punch her and it's not? Hypocrite." I stand up.

Ace stands up and walks closer towards me "Because i hate the way he touches you, Holds you, Kisses you."

I open my mouth and try to find words to say but don't know "I hate the way i can't have you." He whispers into my ear sending chills all over my body.

I push his chest "Ace stop playing with my feelings."

"Where's the fun in that?" He says moving even closer towards me making me back up and trip over onto the couch, I gasp as i fall unexpectedly.

"I despise you." Ace said as he stands in front of me.

"I despise you too." I say in the silence.

He stays there towering over me and i sit here, We both then lose control and his lips smash onto mine "Ace.. We can't." I mumble in between our kiss.

"Fuck it." He said as we fought for dominance in our kiss. He tears off my clothes and throws them onto the floor as i do for his.

He puts his tip at my enterable "Your so wet for me, Bambi." He smirked. He pushed his dick inside of me and i moaned loudly "Ace."

His hands ran up and down my body as he fucked me, He pounded into my so hard i gripped my nails into his back hard enough to cause blood. He groans "Fuck, Amore."

"Ace.. Oh my god." I roll my head back as he fucked me harder and his hands gripping onto my hips moving us faster

He smirked as he heard my moans getting louder and louder, He knew exactly what effect he had on me.

"I'm going to cum." I whimper out.

"Cum for me." He whispers into my ear in his deep Italian accent.

I cum around his dick and he smirks as he pounds into me one last time then cums all over my face.

I smile and lick the cum off my lips, He lays over me "Your so hot."

I shake my head "We should never of done this."

He kisses my neck "I missed hearing you moan my name, I missed how pretty you look when you cum, I miss how you make me feel how nobody else can."

I agreed with him, No one else could make me feel this way but him.

I grab my phone to see if there's any cum on my face left "Holy shit you cummed all over my face." I laugh. Ace chuckles as he grabs my phone. "What are you doing?" I ask.

"Smile for me." I smile for him and he takes a photo "Look how beautiful you look with my cum all over your face."

"Take me to your bathroom." He nods and grabs my hand taking me to his bathroom.