𝟓𝟏 || 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝

SAGE DIAZ

We walk onto the new set after getting makeup and getting our outfits done. The director claps his hand "People get in positions."

I did get uncomfortable some scenes, This was a adult movie. There will be sex scenes and i'll have to be nude for it, But it's not my first time so i'm not that nervous.

The movie is a dark one, It's about a girl who follows the trouble and ends up in it, A toxic relationship but still a good one that the media would love and obsess over. That was there plan for the movie. He is a psychotic man who'd do anything for her and only her while causing trouble around her and to others.

"Mina." I felt Aces hot breathe say on the back of my neck. I know we were playing characters but i'm nervous to be around him.

"And you are?." I turn around and look him up and down. The character knew who he was but didn't want to give it away.

He slightly laughs "Elliot, But i'm sure you know that. Don't you?" He walked so close to me pressing me against the wall and whispering in my ear.

A panic started to build up inside of me "No.." I mumble.

He brushed my hair behind my ear "Don't lie to me, Mina."

We stared into each others eyes and his body was pressed against mine. "CUT!" The director yelled with a smile on his face "Ghat was amazing, The both of you.. Sage it looked like you were really nervous so natural! You both act together so well."

The thing was i was nervous and it wasn't acting. I laugh "Thank you." I shake his hand and so does Ace.

"We will go shoot other scenes and have you back later okay?" The director tells us.

"What time?" Ace asks.

"Uhmm." He looked at this sheet "Around four pm."

"You guys are aware your going to have to touch each other in this, Kiss, Be naked." Liam said with a smile.

I roll my eyes "Liam stop, We are aware and dreading that day." I cross my arms.

"It's for work." Ace shrugged "I wouldn't do it any other way."

"Well i'm going to go." I leave to my makeup trailer and grab my bag. The door opens and scares me "Ivan you scared me." I hold onto my chest.

He smirks "Hey is there anything going on with you and Ace?"

"No, Why?" I ask curiously. Why does everyone think we're together or somethings going on? It annoys me.

"Just because he took you to his home.. And i may like you." He smiled as he spoke, Brushing his finger tip along my arm.

"You do?" I look up to him.

"Yeah of course, Who wouldn't." He licked his lips. "Your so beautiful."

He grabbed onto my hand and unzipped my dress from the back, I take it off and start kissing him.

The door opens and Faith closes it instantly "Oh shit.. Sorry for interrupting." She stuttered.

I roll my eyes and slightly laugh "What ever it's fine."

"Maybe another time then?" Ivan asks as he places a kiss on my hand.

"Yeah." I nod with a smile.

I slide back on my dress and Faith comes in with her jaw dropped "So Ivan?"

"It's nothing serious." I shrug being honest.

"Nothing serious? You had your tongue down his throat." Faith laughed.

"Shoosh be quiet, I don't want Ace to hear or any co workers." I whisper.

"So what's the deal with you two?" Faith asked as she sat in the makeup chair beside me.

"I mean.. I like him i guess? I don't know how i feel but i know i need something new you know? Something to distract me from the whole Ace situation." I explain to her.

"Why would you need distraction from Ace?" She smirked as she bit into an apple.

I roll my eyes "Not like that Faith."

"Okay okay what ever you say." She raised her hands.

I arrive back at work and Ivan grabs my ass "Nice to see you here."

"Nice to see you here too." I say back to him.

"What's this?" Ace asked with a straight face but i could tell he was mad, I didn't care.

I didn't know what to say because i didn't know exactly what we were. Ivan says "We both like each other."

"You do?" Ace looked at me directly into the eyes, I avoid all eye contact with him and look at the ground. Ace was clearly waiting for my answer but i didn't want to.

"She likes me trust me.. Woo you would not believe how good she was in the makeup trailer." Ivan winked at Ace.

My eyes widen and i look up at Ace, My heart starts racing and i start feeling so warm and anxious i couldn't even speak.

Ace chuckles but i knew when he did that he was extremely mad and about to go off, This was no joke to him.

"Ace and Sage get on set now." Liam shouted.

"Well we got to go.." I say to Ivan then storming off to set.

Ace looks at me disappointed and i whisper "Don't act like you haven't been with other girls."

"I have. But i've never liked any of them." He replied to me.

I don't say anything back and we start acting our our lines. His hands lower from playing with my hair down my back to my ass "Oh Mina, What am i going to do to you?" He whispered in my ear which sent shivers down my spine.

"What are you going to do Elliot? Burn my house down?" A smile appears on my face.

"Maybe." He chuckles "Keep acting like this and i will, Don't underestimate me Mina." His grip grew tight on me.

We stood there a couple seconds staring into each others eyes. "Keep acting like what?" He grabs me and puts me on the counter in front of him.

He spreads my legs apart and moves his head into my neck whispering "Pretending you don't want me to fuck you right here right now."

"CUT." Director yells, The scene didn't really happen and was just Mina's sex dream, But she wakes up right before they actually have sex.

Ace and i stay in our positions just staring at each other. "You can get down now." The director says with a smile "This movie is going to be so big."

I get down and don't say a word, Neither does Ace. I look around and see Ness standing there "Hi Ness what are you doing here?"

"Oh.. I'm here for Ace." She smiled awkwardly.

Ace comes and puts his arm around her "Let's go."

"I thought you.." I shake my head "Never mind."