𝟓𝟎 || 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝

SAGE DIAZ

I wake up in a bed that isn't mine and the best sleep i've ever her, I think to myself this is a really comfy and warm bed.

I look around and this isn't my room "Fuck." I rub my head, I must've been really drunk last night. The last time i got drunk and woke up in someone else's bed... With with Ace at the party.

"Morning." Ace says in his morning voice walking towards me.

I gasp "Ace? What am i doing here?" I look around the room and my surroundings.

"You were really drunk so i brought you here, Didn't know where you lived." He shrugged.

I shake my head "My head hurts."

"Maybe you shouldn't of been drinking with Ivan." Ace scoffs.

"Ivan?.. Oh yeah we did." I stand up "Well i'm going to need to go so drive me home."

"What?" Ace laughs "Get yourself home."

My jaw drops "So you kidnap me and take me here and woke take me back?"

"You expect a kidnapper to take you back after they kidnap you?" Ace furrows his eyebrows "And i didn't kidnap you."

"What ever i'm just going to have a shower. Where's your shower?" Ace rolls his eyes and i follow him to the shower.

"Here." He passes me a towel "I'll put some of my clothes at the end of the bed and you can put them on then i'll take you home."

I nod and close the bathroom door and slip into the shower, It was nice and warm.

I brush my fingers through my hair and look around me in Aces bathroom, I wonder if he brings other girls here..? Of course he did. It's not like he would be single for five whole years and never be with anyone, I know i didn't.

I looked around and saw a lipgloss on the ground, I nod to myself. "Gross." I shake my head when i realise other girls have probably also been naked in this shower.

I finish washing my body and i put on my towel. I walk out into the room and as i'm about to take my towel off Jean is there. I scream "Get out! I almost got naked you creep."

Jean smirked "ACE." He yelled with a smile on his face and running away.

I rolled my eyes and closed the door, I put on his shirt and slid on my thong, One rule always have a emergency thong in your bag and i keep it every time. Reason why i do this is.. I find myself so hot and i like looking at my own ass, Okay?

I walk out "I can't believe you just walk in." I say to Jean.

Jean raises his hands "Hey i didn't know my man Ace was having his lady over." He winked.

"Gross.. I'm not his lady." I cross my arms.

Ace takes a breathe out annoyed "Jean, She was drunk and i brought her here because i didn't know where she lived."

Jean laughs "Taking care of your girl?"

"She's not my girl." Ace looks directly in my eyes with his cold ones.

I felt weird, Like we were at some sort of battle. "Your right i'm not your girl, But you sure have some girl because i found lol gloss in the bathroom... Unless you wear it for yourself?" I shrug and walk outside to the car. I could hear Jean laughing behind me and Ace telling him to shut up.

Ace gets into the car "Oh fuck..." He yells.

"What?" I ask nervous.

"We're supposed to be at the airport.. In twenty minutes." He tells me.

"WHAT?" I yell. "How am i going to bring my stuff? My clothes? All i have is my bag, My phone and a charger." I say frustrated.

"We will buy things when we get there." He starts the car and drives off.

We finally arrive at the airport and i'm loss of breathe "We made it." I smile as i run up to our cast members.

They our hands "Where were you two?" Ida asks.

"Oh.. I was home." I shrug.

"You came with him though." Marie added.

"She was at mine." Ace said. I felt Ivan's eyes pinned on me and he was mad about it.

"Ooooo." Ida smiles and so does Marie.

"It's nothing." I stop them.

"What ever you say." Ida smiled.

I follow them onto our plane and Tate is sitting next to me "Oh my god i didn't know you were going to be here, This is going to be so much more fun." I hug him.

"Thank Liam, He thought i should come." Tate tells me, I look at Liam and smile.

Ace gets on and sits down "What, What are you doing here?" Ace said annoyed.

"Woah you both look like twins." Marie smiled and pointed at us both.

"Oh yeah they do." Ida said eyeing the both of them.

"Because we are."

"I knew it!" Ida yells happy.

"Keep quiet everyone i want to sleep." Liam yelled, We all be quiet because we know if Liam doesn't get his sleep he will be a entirely different person.

"Ace annoyed you yet since working on this new movie your both doing?"

"Don't know about Sage but she's annoyed me plenty." Ace smiles sarcastically.

I roll my eyes "Your just annoying to be around even when your not speaking."

I wake up to Tate "Wake up we have landed."

I rub my eyes and stand up "Finally."

"Hello Miami." Ida sung.

"I was excited for this movie and now.. Not so much." Ivan muttered.

"How come?" Faith asked.

"Because someone here last night did something, Not going to stress about it because i don't want wrinkles." He breathed out.

I roll my eyes.

"If you want to say something about me then say it." Ace laughs as he says it, Finding it amusing.

"Fine. You took Sage from me when you know i was going to get down and dirty with her.. I've been wanting to for ever!" Ivan yelled angry.

Ace breathes in through his nose "What did you fucking say?" He walked toward Ivan.

Ivan backed up scared. "Hey, You don't need this today okay? You have work. Don't waste your time on immature weirdos like him, Okay?" Tate grabbed onto Aces shoulders.

Ace was angry and i could tell he wanted to hurt Ivan but this was professionally we had to work.