𝟒𝟒 || 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰

SAGE DIAZ

I lay on top of Ace playing with his hair "Your so pretty."

"What?" He smirks.

"Your pretty." My smile grows.

He kisses my cheek "Shut up."

His eyes go down to my arm and i hide it because i know he'll get mad again and want to do something.

"I'm going to be busy, See you later." He gets up and starts putting on his clothes.

"Ace." I moan walking up to him "Where are you going?" I ask already knowing where.

"Got to do some stuff." He didn't look at me while he spoke and just walked towards the door.

"You better not be doing anything to this guy, Please Ace." I beg of him.

He stares at me and then walks out the door "Fuck." I say to myself then throwing my bag onto the ground that was besides me.

I pick up my phone and call Liam "Liam, Ace is going to the guys house."

"What guy?" He asked confused.

"The one that grabbed me and tried to get me to have sex with him." I explain.

"Ohhhh him, Why is he going to the guys house? To beat him up?"

"Yes probably." I nod my head as i grab a cigarette.

"So?" Liam said with no reaction in his voice.

I pull the cigarette away from my mouth "So? What do you mean so? I don't want him to be dramatic about this... I mean it was nothing to me."

"It's not dramatic Sage, A man grabbed you. Who knows what would've happen if Tate wasn't there." Liam explains to me.

The thought now hearing what Liam said made me scared and think to myself. "I don't know.."

"Oh fuck." Liam gasped "What if the media sees he's beating him up? Or finds out? This can't be good for our show."

A smile grew on my face, I knew i had Liams help to stop Ace if he thought it would be threatening the media and our show "Yes exactly Liam! Now find Ace."

"On it.." He pauses "But what if it's good for our show? Ace Rosso beating up man for harassing the love of his life, Sage Diaz." He said like he was some sort of voice actor and changing his accent.

I grunt "Oh god, I cant be doing this right now. Bye." I quickly hang up on him and call Tate.

"I know you don't want to be talking to my right now, But Ace is about to do some stupid shit." I look at my phone and Tate has already hung up "Bitch." I exhale.

"What?" He smirked as he opened my door.

"Uh nothing." I shake my head laughing "We have to go find Tate."

"What why?" He asked confused.

"I'll explain in the car. Let's go." I quickly run to his car.

Tate slams the car door  "Where are we going?"

"Here." I put my phone next to him showing Aces location which i track him by.

"How do you have that?" Tate asked shocked.

I shake my head "I sent it to myself off his phone, Now drive!" I shout.

"We're here." Tate said relieved.

I open my door and run into the house, I gasp at what i see. Ace standing over his body covered in his blood "Ace!" I scream running up to him "What did you do..?" I stand over the guys body.

"He shouldn't of ever done that to you Bambi." Ace cupped my face. As he held my face the blood on his fingers rubbed onto my cheek.

"Ace.. You didn't have to do this?" I look down at the body.

"I did. I talked to him and he kept going on and saying disgusting things about you." Ace shook his head disgusted and angry.

"What did he say." I ask him.

Tate walks in and yells "What the fuck Ace. What the actual fuck."

Ace tightens his jaw "Get the fuck out!"

"Why are you doing this? Look what you've done." Tate yelled.

"What he did to Sage was way worse." Ace grabbed my hand.

"Ace.. This isn't right, It's the second time and-"

Tate interrupts me "Second time." Tate walks around with his hands each by his head stressed out "This happened before?" He said stressed.

I look to Ace and see him looking down at the ground "Yeah it has."

"But both times they deserved it. Xayden was stalking Sage! He set cameras everywhere to see her, He tried taking her from me." Ace said filled with anger.

"Yeah i get why you would be angry, I would be too. But going to violence isn't right.. When finding this stuff out you don't go straight to violence, You go to the police." Tate said putting his hand on Aces shoulder.

I furrow my eyebrows thinking and knowing why he does this and the first thing he does is go to the violence, It looked like Ace realised it too.

"I.. I don't know." Ace brushed his fingers through his hair with blood dripping off his fingers.

"Is this guy even alive?" Tate said stressed out. He lowered his fingers to his neck "Barely." He looked up at us. "If you can hear me, Don't fucking tell or we will tell the world what you did to Sage. Got it?" Tate said to the man on the floor.

The man slightly nodded his head and tears running down his cheek "Alright.. Let's go."

We get home and Ace walks into the shower. "Want me to come in with you?"

"Yeah." He said quietly.

I undressed myself and got in with him, Helping him wash off the blood. "Ace.. I think you always go straight to violence with these guys because.. Of how your Father was with you."

His eyes widened "What? No. I would never be like him." He started shaking his head.

"Of course you wouldn't be like him." I grab for his hand "But it would make sense why.. It would be all you know how to react because that's how he reacted with you."

"I'm not him." He said under his breathe.

"I know." I hold onto him.

"I love you." He said as he placed his chin on the top of my head.

"I love you too." I hug him tightly.