𝟐𝟔 || 𝐍𝐨 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬

SAGE DIAZ

I hear the door open. It's him. I run up to him and push his chest "Fuck you!"

"What the fuck is happening Sage?" He puts down the bags and closes the door behind him.

I pace around the room then walk up to him "You have a fiancé!"

He lets out a deep breath then looks at me, His eyebrows creasing "Seriously? I don't have a fiancé are you crazy?"

"A girl came here and said she's you're fiancé. And there she is! In the front yard waiting for you." I cross my arms and shake my head.

"You really think i'd get with you if i had a fiancé? And it's me.. I wouldn't ever marry, I wouldn't have a fiancé."

"Her words say you're wrong." I point to her.

"So you're going to believe a stranger, I see where we are." He rolls his eyes.

She comes inside "Hi babe." She goes to touch his shoulder but he steps back.

"Get the fuck away from me, Fraud." He scoffs.

She gasp and starts crying "Look i know how you feel right now but i really love you give me a chance."

"No you're crazy i don't even know you." He throws his hands over his head frustrated.

I sit down on the couch and watch what's happening wishing i wasn't here.

"Ever since i saw you on that magazine cover.. I've been in love, You're so beautiful i love you're body and you deserve better than.. Her!" She screamed.

"What so this is some obsession?" I shout at her causing her to jump.

Ace looked at me "Told you."

"I thought you could love me.." She cried and ran out of the house.

I close the door and silence fills the room, Ace breaks the silence "Why would you believe her?"

"I'm scared Ace.." I breathe heavily. He walks up to me and cups my face "I'm scared you'll hurt me. I'm scared this is all some game, I made the rules because i knew i'd get hurt and now.. I don't know how this will end."

"What if it doesn't end?" He whispers in my ear.

"I'm sorry Ace." I breathe in deeply through my nose.

"It's okay." He nods at me as he's holding onto my face "I understand. We hated each other for years and tormented each other, I get it."

I start to feel guilty and my stomach twist, I kiss him on his cheekbone "I'm sorry."

"I know." He smiles so innocently.

"Let's go to work okay?" He holds my hand and takes me to the car.

We start driving, His eyes on the road and my eyes on him. I couldn't believe this was reality. I couldn't believe after these faking.. He has broken the rules and now i'm glad he has. But i'm still confused.

A car comes out of no where and starts going so fast in front of us "ACE!" I grab onto the side of the car and the car goes flying.

I hear Aces voice then it starts to fade and so does everything else. Everything goes dark and foggy then blank.

ACE ROSSO

I took her in the hospital, I don't know if she'll be alright or not. I'm here panicking. Is this all my fault?

"Sir i think you should get checked out, You're head is bleeding." She walks up to me.

I instantly reply "No. I'm fine. How is Sage?"

The doctor frowns "We don't know yet.. But she'll survive."

"Fuck." I say under my breathe pacing around the hospitals waiting room.

Hours go by and Sages mom gets here "Sages father.." She cries.

"What? What's wrong?" I ask confused.

"He went nuts when he found out that she's in the hospital.. He thought she died, So he comitted. He didn't let me finish saying it he just stormed off.." She cries and covers her face.

Fuck.

I knew her father was all she had, She doesn't get along with her Mother at all.

"She's awake. She's asking for Ace." The doctor came out and said.

I walked into the room and she looks really hurt, I wish i could take her pain away.

She laughs "I'm fine it doesn't even hurt as bad as it looks." She then got up "See! I'm fine." She had the biggest smile on her face even after what happened.

"Sage.. Sit down." I say, Grabbing a chair for me to sit on.

Her smile disappears "Are you angry with me or something?"

"You're father died."

Tears full her eyes and she stands up "What? You're joking.." She backs away.

I close the door and close the curtains "I'm serious, Bambi."

She fell to the ground then started hysterically crying "How? How did he die?"

I didn't want to tell her but i had to be honest "He thought you died.. So he comitted."

"Oh.. My god." She mumbled as she cried out.

I grab onto her and put her into the bed "I wish i didn't ignore him." She covers her hands over her eyes.

I get onto the bed with her and hold her in my arms "He loves you Sage."

"This all happened so fast i didn't even know that today i could wake up and something like this could happen." She sniffled.

She was right, You're not promised tomorrow, Your not promised to wake up the next day, You're not promised anything but death.

"I'm here." I say as she cries into my chest, Her tears and mascara staining my white shirt.

A doctor comes in "What's wrong?" She looks concerned.

"Nothing." Sage said sitting up.

"Now i can't even believe you're sitting.. Doesn't that hurt?" The doctor asked shocked.

"Uh no not really." She shrugged her arms.

"You were in a deadly car crash, Injured horribly and you're able to do that, Such a strong girl. Don't you agree?" The doctor looked over at me.

"Yeah she's very strong." My eyes meet Sages hurt ones, She gives me a slight smile and i tighten my grip on her hand.

The doctor helped her injuries and put some bandages on them and some weird cream. Me being no where near smart, Or doctor smart i don't know what it is but i let them help her.

Anyone else's biggest fear if someone they know irl finds they're wattpad.. Because istg i'll be so embarrassed, Which it won't happen but like if it did.