𝟓𝟖 || 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞

SAGE DIAZ

I look in front of me to see Ace Rosso "What are you doing here?" I say looking at him as he walks into my makeup trailer.

"How much longer until your Faith is back?" He asked.

"Ten minutes." I answer him confused.

"Good." He smirked, He ripped off my shirt causing me to gasp, His lips touching mine and our tongues dancing with each other.

He throws my thong onto the floor as i sit down in my makeup chair "Bend over."

I turn around and bend over as i lean onto my makeup chair, He pounds into me "Fuck.. Ace." I squeal.

He slaps my ass "So fucking hot amore." He groaned.

I whimper out as he fucks me hard "Ace.. Ace."

"Such a good princess." He mumbled as he enjoyed himself and so did i.

"Oh my god." I moan as my eyes start rolling back because of how pleasurable this was.

He pounded into my hard "Fuck." He said under his breathe.

"Ace." I squeal as i reach my orgasm.

I wake up and sit up breathing heavily "What the fuck was that?" Ivan asked angrily.

"What?" I said acting clueless hoping i didn't speak when i was having my sex dream about Ace.

"You were moaning his name, You had a sex dream about him." Ivan stood up and shouted at me.

"It was nothing!! I cant control my dreams Ivan." I grab his hand.

"DONT touch me." He yelled. He breathed in through his nose "How can i trust you that you don't love him anymore?"

I look down at the ground "Because it's been five years.. I'm not that desperate."

"Your right, A pretty girl like you wouldn't be doing that.. But why are you?" He asked still mad with me.

"Well it's proven the mind will have sex dreams about anyone, Especially people who stress you out and don't get along with." I say trying to sound truthful and like it was a fact, It was a random lie i made up but it's probably true so who cares.

He nods "Your right. Let's go to work okay?"

"Yeah but.. Don't say anything to Ace okay?" I ask.

"Of course." He kisses me.

We get at work and i'm holding Ivan's hand. Ace looks at us and shakes his head "How you going to hold someone's hand who treats you like shit?"

"You want hee don't you?" Ivan crossed his arms.

"What?" Ace responded confused.

"You want to fuck her, Stay away from her." Ivan stood in front of me.

Ace chuckles "Doesn't matter if i want to fuck her or not, I get to for work." He shrugged. Ivan goes to punch Ace but misses "Pathetic." Ace laughs.