𝟕𝟒 || 𝐁𝐨𝐲

SAGE DIAZ

I grab Aces phone after a motivation and pass it to him after a long day at work "Tate texted you."

"What was it?"

I shrug "Don't know didn't read it."

Ace grabs the phone and takes in a deep breathe "Fuck. Father went to Tates house."

I grab his hands and kiss them "Do you think he's going to come here?"

Ace nods "Tate told me he was talking about me. Fuck." Ace goes to the bed and sits down placing his head in between his hands stressed out because he doesn't want to see his Father.

"I'm so sorry, What do we do?" I try finding the answer and how we can fix this.

"If he comes here, Which he probably will. I don't want you to leave this room at all." He grabs my chin "Hear me?"

"Why? I want to be there for you."

"Because you can never predict what he will do."

"Exactly so please don't see him, What if he hurts you?"

Ace gives me a smile even though i can tell he's upset though his eyes "He won't hurt me, I'm older now." Ace chuckles "And he would just want to talk about money." He rolls his eyes.

The door bell rings and Ace takes in a deep breathe "I'm here if you need me." I kiss his lips and be walks downstairs.

ACE ROSSO

I walk downstairs and open the door, It's him. It's my Father.

I nod my head "Father."

"This chat has been waiting for years now." He walks inside without even asking like he owns the place.

"No one said you could come inside." I tell him.

"Your my son, I can come inside if i want too." He said with a attitude he's always had.

"What do you want? Why have you come here?" I cross my arms.

He watches me cross my arms and smirks "You still have those scars huh?"

I breathe in through my nose and try ignore every place in my mind telling me to hurt him like he hurt me.

"Your scars are everywhere aren't they? I'm always with you through them and so is your weakness, To the scars on your feet, Your legs, To your hands back to the top of your head. Showing your weakness through your entire body." He walks towards me making me feel rage.

"You don't know what your talking about." I look down at the ground.

"I do because i GAVE you them scars." He yells in my face.

I push him "Fuck you."

"I want some money." He sits down on my couch and fiddles with his fingers.

"You what?" I say surprised but also not at the same time, How does he think he can actually ask for money.

"I want money. I am your father and your loving because of me so i deserve your money." He tapped his foot on the ground impatiently like he was waiting for me to give him money which i'm not.

I scoff "Who do you think you are?"

"Your Father. Don't disrespect me or i'll teach you a lesson." He raised his hand going to hit me but doesn't which causes me to flinch, No one can make me flinch besides me father. Is it because i'm scared of him? I don't know. But what i do know it's because it's my inner child coming out every time when i'm around him and i know he is scared.

"I'm not scared." I say in a flat voice.

"You should be." He wondered around the house and i followed him because i didn't want him to steal something. "I like cucumber, You remember that?"

I nod my head, I remember having to cut cucumber for him and if i didn't cut it fast enough he would use the knife i used to cut the cucumber with to cut me.

He starts cutting the cucumber on the cutting board with the knife, Silence filling the room besides the sound of the knife hitting the cutting board.

"Tate always was my favourite. I was disappointed your Mother took him instead." He says looking into my eyes in a flat but angry tone.

"I know that." I reply back to him biting on my tongue trying not to say more.

He walks towards me with a knife in his hand and a cucumber slice in the other "Want some?"

I remember i was never allowed any of his cucumber slices or again, He would slice my hands.

I don't say anything but shake my head.

"Shame." He heys the knife and slices my hand open.

I look up at him and push him to the ground "Why did i know you would do that." I punch him on the face causing his nose to bleed.

He starts laughing as the blood runs into his mouth giving him a bloody smile "You've always been a disappointment."

He grabs the knife beside him as i start choking him and jabs it into my leg "Fuck." I grunt. He stands up with the knife as blood pours down my leg.

"Do you remember the game hide and seek after you did something bad?"

"I'm not a kid anymore Father." I stand up.

"Your right, Your a man." He said with a big smile revealing all his red teeth "So let's get this done and over with."

He goes to shove the knife into my stomach but i fall to the ground before he gets a chance. I kick the back of his leg causing him to fall to the ground and the knife to slip out of his hands.

"No." He said turning over to grab the knife but he can't because i beat him to it.

"Go on, Stab me. I'll never be as weak as you." He laughed historically "It's been a honour following you to your nightmares Ace." Father stands up and says as he walks towards me holding his hand up.

"How did you know that?" I close my eyes and breathe in wondering to myself.

"Your brother told me, I'm not surprised you have nightmares.. Damn that was rough but you deserved it." He goes to grab the knife off me but i throw it across the room.

I look and see Sage at the top of the stairs running down them, I instantly panic. What if he uses it to hurt her..?

We both look at each other then rush to get the knife before the other.

Suddenly sirens go off and the door slams down. "DROP YOUR WEAPONS." The police shout.

Fathers eyes fill with panic "W—What?" He stuttered looking around the room. "I did nothing wrong!"

"Drop the weapon Mr. Rosso." She demanded as she held her gun facing him.

He sighed and let go of the knife "All your fault boy." He shook his head and said to me in a low and angry voice.

I felt grateful they got here before Sage got involved, She was running down the stairs and it looked like she was going to attack my father. I didn't want her getting hurt or involved.