𝟏𝟒 || 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝

SAGE DIAZ

I slam open Aces door "Ace where are you?" I shout looking for him, With my blood boiling.

He walks out of the shower, Water dripping down his abs and a smirk on his face "Need something?"

"I.. Put something on!" I turn around and for a second forget everything i was about to say.

"I have a towel, And let's not forget how you walked into my dorm." He mockingly said.

I turn around, Seeing his arms and strong arms once again "You can't keep doing this."

His finger tips running against my arm, Up and down. "Doing what?" I forgot how to speak. "Tell me. What am i doing Sage?" His finger tips sending me shock waves through my body.

"...You know what you're doing." I close my eyes and let out a deep breathe. "Lev isn't happy with what's happening."

His smirk fades and his face turns lifeless and angry "Why does it matter what he thinks?"

"Because.. We are getting to know each other." I cross my arms.

"Don't even think for a second he wants you to be with him, He just wants to get in you're pants." He looked me up and down then his eyes meeting mine again.

"Oh yeah? Then what do you want?" I say without leaving eye contact.

He took a while to answer me "You don't want to be with Lev." He shook his head and brushed his fingers through his wet dripping hair.

"And why's that? How can you tell me what i want?"

"Because, I know what you want. You want someone who can make you feel good, Let me ask.. Has Lev made you cum as hard as i do?" His words made me nervous, I knew he was right but i wasn't going to admit that.

"I.." I try to find the words and a smile goes on his face "Exactly." He then walked away, Leaving me alone with my thoughts and unsure on what to do or feel.

I walk out of Aces room and Lev is right there, He looks at me up and down and nods then walks away "Wait!" I watch him leave and i grunt.

Ace doesn't actually like girls, He wants to fuck them but he never actually likes them. Which is why i'm confused why he wants to fake date, Who is he trying to impress? Any girl at this girl would sleep with him or be with him in a heartbeat. He left me confused.

When i thought about it what made me even more confused was, What if i did remember what happened the first night between us at that party but i just didn't want to? What if i just didn't want to remember sleeping with the person who's made my life hell for years.

I decide to go to class and do my work, I haven't been in a while "Sage? Can i talk to you?" My english teacher asks.

"Uh yeah what's up." I follow my teacher to outside of the room.

"Lately.. You haven't been showing up to classes, You're not doing as well as you were doing." She handed me a piece of paper.

I felt my heart start racing, I only had one person to blame and it was Ace.

I read it and it showed how much my grades were dropping "I'll try more i promise."

She nodded and went back into the classroom. "What was that about?" Ace asked.

"Nothing." I instantly replied.

The bell goes off and i storm to my dorm room crying, Scrunching the piece of paper on the floor and throwing it. "I'm such a disappointment." I cry to myself.

I get into my bed and cry into my pillow, Until i feel a vibration under it.

Can we hang out? I want to get with Liara.

Fine.

I'm here.

I gasp, I didn't know he'd be here so fast. I sniffle my noice and quickly look in my phone camera to see if i've been crying.

Actually i'm busy right now i'll just meet you there.

Too late.

The door opens and he raises his eyebrows "Have you been crying?"

"Nope." I shrug "And if i were it would be none of you're business."

"What happened?" He voiced with concern.

"Let's just go, I'll get ready okay?" I run into my bathroom and quickly put on my outfit, heels and fix my markup.

I walk out and he roll's his eyes "More like ten minutes."

I follow him outside into his car and we drive off. We're in the car and all of a sudden he stares me at confused. "What?" I ask.

"Who did that to you? You're wrist.. They're bruised." He swiped his finger gently against the bruise.

"Oh.. It was you." I felt my cheeks blush, I was embarrassed.

His eyes widen and then he smirks, Facing his eyes back to the road.

We get there and there's a lot of people, Not just Liara. "Ace.. There's a lot of people." I look around.

"So, They're just friends okay nothing bad is going to happen." He grabs my hand and walks towards them. "Hey." I say giving them a friendly smile.

"Is this you're chic?" One of the men asks Ace "Yeah she's mine." Ace put his arm over my shoulder with a smile on his face.

Liara walked over towards us "Hey Ace." It made me want to puke how desperate they are.

We all sit down and they're passing around bong, Smoking and drinking. I look over to my left and someone's snorting cocaine next to me.

"So when did you two get together?" One of Ace friends ask me.

"A couple of months ago." I nod my head and smile.

Ace goes to kiss me on the cheek but i go and give him a hug, I knew what he was doing. "We're very happy together."

Liara face goes cold and she looks jealous. Her hand rubs on Aces knee "We should hang out sometime Ace."

"Yeah that would be cool." He nodded. "I'd like to hang out with Sage myself, Right guys? One of Aces friends start laughing and they all begin too.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Ace stands up.

"Ace don't.." I pull on his arm and he doesn't look at me once, Still remaining eye contact with the person who said it.

"Bro don't take it personally just saying she's hot and has a good body you know?" He took another sip of his drink, He left Ace clenching at his jaw.

"Ace.. Sit down." I whisper to him "Don't make a scene." I say. I knew if i didn't try calm him down something bad was going to happen. And it wouldn't be the first time.