𝟑𝟏 || 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐆𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬

ACE ROSSO

I drive my way home, Sage had said she already has a ride. I wanted to ask who so bad, Was it a man? I don't know.

I finally get home and everyone's sitting at the dining table surrounded with food, Sage sitting there laughing with our co workers with a smile so bright.

"Yeah? That's amazing." She laughed. I had no idea what they were talking about, I didn't care. She looked beautiful.

I sit down next to Sage, So much didn't want me too, But most of me did want too. Also was the last seat at the table.

"Welcome." Miss Anderson shook my hand.

I smiled at her "Thanks." I feel Sages eyes on me but i don't look at her, I'm so incredibly angry with her i can't explain in words. Every time i think about what she said my body feels warm and filled by anger.

"We're all so happy to have you both back, The works best couple." Our coworker Sian lifted his glass and smiled.

Sage and i eyes meet and we smile at one another, Fake smiling. "Thank you so much." Sage smiled at him.

He smiled back at her "Of course." He rubs his hand onto hers and i got a lot more angry. I have to keep reminding myself he's just being a friend, A co worker. But every bone in my body screams she's mine, It's been like that my entire life of knowing her.

Everyone's eating, Talking and smiling including Sage, One thing about Sage she gets along with everyone, Every guy every girl so i never know what's more than it is.

Miss Anderson stands up and smiles at us "I'm so happy.. To have you two working for me, Soulmates."

"Soulmates." Everyone cheers. I tighten my first and smile at them all.

"You're all so nice i wouldn't be happier working with anyone else." Sage stands up giving Miss Anderson a hug.

"It's getting late guys and we've all demolished the food on this table." Miss Anderson laughs "I'd call it a night."

Everyone starts grabbing there things and leaving. Sage smiles then walks off into our bedroom. I follow her and she is crying in our bedroom bathroom.

I look through the crack and see she's covering her mouth, I wanted to comfort her but i knew she wouldn't want me too.

I just get ready for bed and lay in it.

She leaves our bathroom and she gets into the bed as i'm pretending to be asleep, She still slightly is crying and i see her wipe the tears from her eyes then lay on her stomach.

I laid there for hours and hours then finally fell asleep.

ACE ROSSO NIGHTMARE/FLASHBACK
When he was 5. (TW)

"Where is he?" Father yells.

"Stop! He knows what he did wrong so leave him alone." Mother shouted.

A big bang sound i hear causing me to flinch "Don't talk to me like that woman! Now where is he?" He shouted demanding to know where i am.

"He's in the closet.. Tate's bedroom closet." She whimpered.

"Boy, Boy, Boy." His deep voice made me shake.

"IM SORRY!" I yell covering my face.

"You're not sorry, You dropped you're cup on the ground and it was a hard earned cup with our money. YOU HEAR ME BOY?" He grabs my wrist and slings me out of the closet.

"I didn't mean to drop it." Tears fall down my cheeks.

"But you did." He got a knife and my eyes widened.

"NO NO NO." I screamed trying to get away but he yanks me back "Please Father.." I beg.

He slides the knife across my leg and it starts going yellow and i want to throw up. I scream at the pain "STOP."

He punched me repeatedly and kicks me and when he's done he demands "Go clean the class off the floor now, Very disappointed in you." He shook his head.

I quickly nodded then limped my way there as blood dragged against the floor.

"Are you okay?" Tate asked as his eyes were on the broken glass.

I shook my head "You're the one to never get hurt i hate it."

"Why would you hate that? And it's not my fault i'm always good. I'm careful with things and don't break them." He mockingly laughed. His eyes met my leg and his smile went away "Sorry."

I didn't respond to him and just kept continuing to clean the glass. When i'm all done and putting it into the bag Father comes in angry and i curl up into a ball.

"You got blood everywhere! I have to clean that now." He breathed in through his nose.

He handed me a shirt and i tied it around my wound "Thank you.." I mumble.

He grabbed one of the glasses out of the bag and i furrow my eyebrows. "Open your mouth." He demanded.

"What?" I say chocking on my tears.

I could see it in his face i knew he was going to make me if i didn't so i opened my mouth.

He yanked out my tongue and cut it with the glass, I scream and hold onto my mouth tightly.

"That'll heal fast don't sook." He scoffed as he lit himself a cigarette.

"It's what you get for dropping the glass and then getting blood everywhere, You deserved it." He shrugged.

I breathed in and held onto the cut wound in my mouth as i cried out in pain which hurt it even more.

I wake up in sweats and feeling pain all over my entire body, I don't realise it's not happening and it takes me a couple seconds to get back to reality.

I still feel the pain, In my mouth, The bruises and my leg. I hold onto my leg and hiss at the pain.

Sage pats me on the back "You're having the nightmares again.." She mumbled. I don't say anything. She pays me on the back "Are you okay?" She asked concerned.

I look into her eyes and she look concerned but i didn't want to care. I didn't say anything and looked to my side at the time, It's four thirty in the morning may as well start my day now.