𝟔𝟑 || 𝐁𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐢 𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐬

SAGE DIAZ

I waid up and my head is pounding. "Josie?" I run to the toilet and throw up.

I grab my phone and see a text from that guy i met.

Had fun last night, Feeling like shot this morning though. 

Same.

Want me to come over?

Yes, I'll see you soon.

I then send him my address.

"Sage i've been throwing up all morning." Josie moaned.

"Me too, I have someone coming over so i'm getting ready." so tell her.

"Who?"

"Someone i met last night, I don't even know his name." I start laughing.

"Oh my god Sage that's creepy, Don't let him over." Josie follows me as i get changed.

I finish getting ready "No he was really nice, You'd like him." I walk towards the door and let him in "Hey, Come in."

"Your house is huge, You live in a mansion." He said as his eyes wandered around the room.

"Hey." Josie said as she stood there nervous.

He smiled at her then me, We all went to my lounge room and sat on my couch "I got some stuff if you two wanna have some fun?" He said.

"What stuff?" I curiously ask.

He opened up his bag and revealed us the pills and other things he had in there.

Josie looks at me in a panic "Josie you don't have to do anything but i will."

"That a girl." He passes me a couple of pills and i take them.

Josie shakes her head and slightly laughs "Your stupid."

"What's your name again?" I ask pretending he told me when he didn't.

"My name is Derek." He said as he swallowed a couple of pills.

I start laughing and get onto his lap, He smiles and starts kissing me. "Derek how old are you?" I ask out of curiosity, I knew he was in his mid twentys or older for sure.

"I'm twenty eight." He tells me as his hot breathe hits my neck. "Have they hit in? Have for me."

"Yeah." I mumble as his hand moves to my thigh.

Josie sits there confused and not knowing what to do.

"Is she okay?" Josie asks Derek.

"Yeah she's fine." Derek assured her.

"She's like shaking.." Josie says freaked out.

"I'm fine, I promise." I say sitting up on Derek's lap. Josie's phone starts ringing "That's giving me a headache." I say as her phone continues ringing.

Josie finally picks up the phone "Hello?"
"Uhm she's here.. And no she's actually.. Busy."

"Your so hot." Derek licked his lips then slid his tongue into my mouth.