𝟓 || 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐢𝐦

SAGE DIAZ

I wait for Josie to get here at the dorm and when she does i immediacy run at her. "Josie! You won't believe what happened!" I jump onto the bed.

"What happened? Because trust me i already know a lot happened." She raises her eyebrows and walks over to me.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Is it true that you had a threesome?" Josie said giving me a unsure smile.

I moan "Are you serious? I hate this. I hate Ace." I cover my face with a pillow.

"Look just forget about it, Now tell me what happened that has got you all excited."

I throw the pillow on the floor "Liam, He came in here and kissed me."

"What?! You're joking." She smiled gripping onto my knee.

"Nope and he says we should hang out more." I say biting onto my lip excited, Every time i think about it i get more and more happy it happened.

Phone notification. Ace. Of course, i don't even look at the message. I put my phone inside of my bed side table draw and ignore it.

I walk from my dorm to class, Ace isn't here. "Sit with me Sage." Liam said grabbing my hand and guiding me to his table. "Thanks."

"I'm not trying to be rude but Ace is a fuckboy, He doesn't care for woman." He whispers to me.

I don't know what to say back "What do you mean?" Is all i say.

"I mean he's been fucking with Zoe." For some reason that made me angry, I don't know why. "Oh." I scratch my head awkwardly.

"Look i'll stop talking about it, Just wanted to tell you." His pinky touches mine and he puts his hand on mine.

"Hey, How about we get out of here." He got a grip onto my hand and we walk the hallways to his dorm room.

We see Ace and we instantly stop moving "Bambi." He nodded. I could smell the alcohol on him "Have you been drinking?"

"He has." Liam looked over to me.

"Don't have to answer for me." Ace growled

Liam stood in front of me "Sage, I don't think you should be dat-" He was interrupted by Aces fist colliding with his jaw.

Liam falls to the ground with blood on his face, He reaches his finger and touches his mouth then looks, It revealing blood.

"Ace!" I yell. I look down at Liam and he looks angry and embarrassed, "I'm so sorry Liam, I'll take him away." I grab onto Aces arm and take him to his dorm room.

"Seriously? What was that?" I shrug angrily and confused.

His face has a lifeless expression on it "I'm supposed to be you're boyfriend remember, I can't just see you walking the hallways with a guy and just pretend not to see."

I roll my eyes, He was kind of right but it didn't give him that right to do what he did. "You didn't have to punch him Ace."

"Yeah i did." He declared. He moved his hand up and down my thigh "You're drunk." I move his hand from my thigh and try walking away.

"Wait!" Ace says, I turn my body around and look at him "Can you lock the door?"

"I don't have a key." He then throws me a key and i lock the door. It was weird, Why would he want me to lock the door? And why doesn't he have a roommate like everyone else?

I walk out of his dorm and see people talking to Liam, Liam looks at me then his eyes look away. "Liam." I say walking up to him. His friend stops me "Hey sorry Sage but we can't risk him getting hurt again.. We don't even know when he can play football again."

I take in a deep breathe "I understand." I walk to my dorm room filled with anger and rage, How could Ace do this to me? I hate him.

I walk in my room and Josie is there "Why you look so mad for?" She let let a laugh.

"Because Ace ruined my chances with Liam!" I say jumping onto my bed.

"I mean.. You're kind of playing it safe with Liam, You could be with anyone you want remember?" Josie nudged my shoulder.

"Yeah but i like Liam, I have for as long as i can remember." I breathe in and think about what Ace has done and i just hate him more by the second. "I'm never forgiving him."

"Not like that would make a difference anyways, You both have hated each other since the din of time... I don't know if i said that saying right but oh well." She laughed carelessly as she put a chip in her mouth.

"You're right." I moan shoving my face into my pillow. "He just ruins everything."

**

I wake up from having a sleep and hear the English teacher and Ace talking. I get up and open my door to listen "I called you're father, I know i didn't need to but it seems like a lot is going on and he called up to check on you, He's going to be coming to the school."

He starts pacing around and let's put a deep breathe "Call him now and tell him not to come!"

"I can't he already made his decision, Why are you so mad about it?" The teacher put her hand on her chest.

"Don't speak to me." Ace walked off angrily. I could hear him in his dorm room which is next to mine, He was being loud.

I walk towards his dorm and use my key, He destroyed everything in his room "Ace?"

He flinched at my words "What do you want Save, Get out of here!" He shouted.

I walked towards him and his eyes consume of rage and emotion, Even if he's not showing it in his face "What's wrong?" I ask.

His eyes look away from mine "Nothing."

"Why don't you want you're Dad to come here? I'm sure he misses you."

Ace gets up "You don't know anything Sage, I don't want him to come here, Okay? So go mind you're business." He shouts.

I stand up "How dare you yell at me when i actually am trying to be here for you, It shows how self centred you are."

He walks towards me "Then leave." He breathes heavily.

I shake my head and leave, Slamming the door behind me and run to Liams dorm room. "Liam."

"Sage.. What if Ace comes and finds me?" He looks down as he stays sitting on his bed.

"He won't. He's too busy with his own stuff right now." Liam stands up and i touch his lip and he hissed at the pain.

"I'm sorry he did this to you.." My hand lowering from his lip to his arms.

"What i get for talking to a pretty girl like you." He smiled, Hearing him call me pretty brung a smile to my face.