𝟏𝟖 || 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

SAGE DIAZ

One of our co workers Kae walks in "Ace, Someone is here saying they are your father, Do i let him in?"

"Don't let him in." Ace entire mood changes, He now is angry and stressed.

"Okay." Kae nods and leaves the room. Ace walks towards the window and watch his father get angry for not being let in.

He takes a deep breathe then walks away and sits down at our desk, Working.

"Ace are you okay?" I walk up to him and put my hand on his shoulder.

"Why would you ask that." He looked confused and let out a small laugh.

"Because.. I don't know you just don't seem to have the best relationship with you're father." He stands up, Towering over me. "I am fine Sage. Don't ask weird questions."

I cross my arms "How is that a weird question Ace?"

"Because it is. My father and i are fine." He started clenching his jaw.

"Really? Then why do you do that when i talk about him.

"What do i do Sage? Tell me." He put his hands on my shoulders.

A smile grew on his face and he let go of my shoulders "See? Nothing!" He walked out of the room, Probably to go to the bathroom or get some air. I don't blame him.

Anthony walks into the room "I enjoyed breakfast with you today."

"Me too, We should do it again sometime."

"So i know you're in a relationship with uhm.. Ace but." He walked close towards me and place a kiss on my cheekbone "I think we could be something." He holds onto my hands.

I smile then realise what Ace would do if he saw this "Get out before Ace sees you.. Quick!" I whisper, He runs out of the room and leaves me with a smile on my face.

Ace walks back in "What's got you all smiley?"

"Oh.." I shake my head "Nothing." I look down at the floor lying.

He walks up to my and lifts my chin "I know when you're lying to me Bambi."

I couldn't avoid eye contact any longer and i stare into his green eyes. I squirm around in my chair nervous "I'm not lying.."

"Tell me what happened when i was gone." His deep Italian voice spoke, Leaving me with shivers.

"Anthony came in here and... He kissed me."

His face turned to rage and breathed in through his nose "I'm going to fucking kill him." He gets up and turns around about to walk through the door.

"Stop." I grab onto his hand "Don't."

"Nothing you say or do will stop me, He asked for it." He was about to walk out the door and hurt Anthony, He's not thinking straight and it would get us fired.

I didn't know what to do and how to stop him, I grab onto his arm pulling him back harshly which makes him turn around and face me "Stay.." I look at him up and down.

He grabs my body and i wrap my legs around his waist, He pushes all of the stuff off our desk and it all falls to the floor. He places me onto the table and nibbles on my neck. "We shouldn't be doing this.." I whisper looking up to him.

"Rules are no kissing, Never said i couldn't fuck you." He whispered, I could hardly concentrate on him and his words because of how well he is pleasuring me.

There was so much sexual tension and hatred for each other we didn't know how to handle it.

"I can't believe you stopped me." He mumbled as his lips were on my neck.

"Don't talk." I say, He uses his finger to spread my legs apart and then gets my dress and throws it over my head, Throwing it towards the corner of the room.

I start playing with his belt buckle and undo his pants for him, Breathing heavily.

I take off his pants and shirt and i look up to him, His body towered over mine. So much desperation in his eyes.

He puts his dick inside of me and i let out a loud moan "Fuck." I say under my breathe. He put his hand on my mouth "Be quiet, They can't hear us." He whispered as he thrusted into my even harder causing me to moan loudly into his hand. A smirk grew onto his face.

His hands running up and down my body, He squeezed my right tit as he fucked me, My hips rolled with his movement and i lean my head back as i moaned and arched my back.

"Fanculo, Bambi." Aces hands moved down to my hips and held me in place. I wrapped my legs around his waist even tighter, My eyes began to roll to the back of my head and i was uncontrollably moaning. "Oh my god.. Ace." I moaned.

He held the back of my head and i cummed around his dick, He pulled out and cummed on my tits. We both stayed there not moving, Him still towered over me as we both breathed heavily.

I look up to him with my confused eyes and he puts his head down to my pussy and licks off my cum "Hai un sapore così dolce e perfetto." He whispers in my ear sending me shivers.

My eyes stare at his abs and my finger grazes them, Going up and down them then up to his big arms. "You confuse me Ace."

He licks his lips "I know."

I had never ever had a experience like this, Unless it's with Ace. I've had sex with multiple men but no one has ever made me feel and cum as hard as he did.

Ace made me feel so good i can't put it into words, I honestly didn't think sex could be very good for woman until my experiences with Ace. He made me feel like i was literally floating as i had my orgasm.

Ace had already had began to put his clothes on and i haven't, I froze. My mind couldn't leave what happened and i was shocked.

The door handle moves "Fuck." I look around and hide under the table.

Ace sits down and my head rest between his thighs. "Hi Ace, Where's Sage?"

"Oh she's just in the bathroom." He put his hand down and brushed his fingers through my hair.

"Oh okay." Mrs. Andersons eyes go to the floor "Who's thong is that?" Her eyebrows are raised and looks over to Ace.

"Uh.." He mumbles not knowing what to say next.

"Sorry, I mean at least you're getting it.. Sage where ever you are i'm jealous. She closes the door behind her and we burst out laughing together.