𝟓𝟓 || 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬

SAGE DIAZ

We arrive on the plane, Ida and Tate decided to sit next to each other, They're cute.

"Why didn't you sleep in my room? And why are you wearing a men's shirt?" Ivan asked angry.

"I slept in my friends room okay, Can you sit down the plane is about to fly." I say trying to avoid him.

He groans and sits down at the front of the plane.

Ace walks pasts us "He looks really exhausted." Faith says as we watch him sit down.

"Yeah he has trouble going to sleep and staying asleep and stuff." Ness shrugged.

I instantly felt gilt and my heart drop i didn't know after all this time he would still get the nightmares "Oh." I say as i think to myself.

There was a big difference between sleeping in a bed with Ace and sleeping in a bed with Tate, Tate was a much calmer sleeper and could sleep a lot, Tate he struggles to even fall asleep and wakes up because of nightmares. When we lived together he was started to actually sleep but now i guess it's started again.

"Go to sleep Ace." Ness whispers.

Ace breathes in through his nostrils angrily "I can't Ness it's not that easy."

"Why can't you tell me." She asks.

"Just leave me alone." Ace says shaking his head, Ness stands up and leaves him alone in that seat.

Our plane lands and Ace didn't get any sleep, I felt bad for him as much as i don't like him.

I grab my bags and head to the cars "That was exhausting." I laugh to Liam.

"How come?" He asked confused.

"Because, We didn't even need to go to Miami and it caused so much shit." I explain to him.

Liam rolls his eyes "It's all part of bonding with your co workers."

"Bonding? I don't like most of them."

"I don't either." Liam whispers as he points to Ivan.

"Ha Ha Liam." I roll my eyes.

We all get into the car and Ace stumbles in "Are you okay?" Liam asks him.

"Yeah." He says as he leans back in the chair beside me.

"He hasn't slept, I'm scared." Ness says holding her chest.

"Shut up Ness the whole world doesn't have to know that i didn't sleep last night. God." Ace says annoyed with her.

"Ace you haven't slept in days it wasn't just last night." Ness says to him and Ace shakes his head.

Ace starts breathing heavily "Are you okay?" I whisper to him.

He doesn't answer me but continues to breathe weirdly.

"Do you think he needs to go to hospital or something?" Ness asks Liam.

"Ness can you stop." Ace asks her. "It's not that big of a deal and actually none of your business."

The car stops at Aces home "Finally." He gets out and walking all over the place.

"I think i'm going to go see if he's okay." I say to Liam.

Ness opens her mouth but stops herself.

I walk up to Ace "What are you doing here?" He asked confused.

"I don't want you to be alone." I grabbed his keys off him and opened his door for him.

"Im fine alone." He said back to me.

I close the door "I don't think so."

I look around his house and i hadn't been here since the party where he took me home, I didn't get as good look of it last time. It looks beautiful and it's massive.

"Where's your bedroom?" I ask him as i grab onto his wrist.

"Slow down Sage, Thought you never wanted to do that again." He chuckled.

"Shut up Rosso." I say back to him.

He shows me to his bedroom "Here it is."

"Can you please get some sleep?" I ask him.

He takes a deep breathe in "I can't." He mumbled.

I sit beside him on the bed "Are you having the nightmares again?" I ask as i look into his eyes.

He looked away and nodded.

I stand in front of him as he sits down in front of me "When was the last time you slept?"

He shakes his head "I don't remember."

"That's so bad Ace.." I grab onto his hand, He couldn't even support himself, He was weak in this moment and could barely move.

I go to his closet and get him a shirt and pull this shirt over his shoulders and put it in his washing basket. "When did the nightmares start again?" I ask as i slip a clean shirt over him.

"When we broke up." He replied. I felt guilty and bad i didn't know what to say.

I grab onto his hand and tuck him into bed "I don't think i'm going to be able to sleep Sage." He said and i could hear the pain in his voice.

"We can try." I sit beside him and brush my fingers through his hair and realise i'm actually tired.

"You look tired." He said looking up at me.

"No i'm fine." I say as i try to keep my eyes open.

"Get in." He suggested.

I get under the blanket and he wraps his arms around me "There's so much i wish i could tell you."

"You can tell me." I say to him.

"I don't think i can." He says as he plays with my fingers.

I continue playing with his hair "Why?" I ask him. He doesn't respond and i realise he has fallen asleep, I didn't get my answer but he had fallen asleep and that made me happy.