𝟕𝟔 || 𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭

SAGE DIAZ

They stand in a weird group, They are all around fifty and some holding books.

"Tweeting stuff that offensive, Disguising!" Alison said as she held her chest.

All her girls behind her joined in and they're words all mumbled into one.

"Shut the fuck up bitch before i rock your shot, I don't care if your fifty." I say getting out of the car. Ace runs after to me and grabs my wrist.

Alison moved backwards almost like a fall and pretend my words pushed her, It cringed me.

"Wow! I can't believe you." Alison screamed.

"You can't believe me? Your fucking making a documentary on what happened in Aces childhood knowing it all know and you can't believe me?" I start walking up to her and tightening my fist.

One of the girls behind her instantly pull out there phones i look at her "Really?"

"What i don't care what you say to her, Alison's a bitch, I just wanna see a fight happen and record it." She shrugged as she held her pink glittery phone case. Touché.

"Well if Alison keep going a fight will happen." I move closer towards her "Your going to fucking stop this documentary you hear me?"

Alison shook and started running into her house with her friends like they were a bunch of five year old girls playing tips.

I got into the car filled by my rage and Jean stares at me as his lips are rolled together trying to stop himself from laughing "What?" I look at him annoyed.

He bursts our laughing "You— You really scared off Alison."

Ace laughs with him "Alison's a pussy."

I let out a slight laugh "Okay well now we have to go to the event."

We arrive and quickly walk inside, Jean stays backstage since he isn't in the movie but is a close friend.

We sit down and people cheer for us. I sit in between Liam and Ace. Liam whispers in my ear "Did you hear about the-"

Before he can finish what he has to say i cut him off "I know."

"I have a question for Ace." Ace scrunches up his lips and nods his head like he knew this was coming.

"My question is did how do you feel about the documentary?"

I grab onto Aces hand and rub my thumb on his palm "I don't support it and they shouldn't be showing details of what happened to me when i never gave them persimmon."

Everyone started clapping and cheering Ace on "Your right." The girl said who asked that question.

"Don't support this show, The people making it are disgusting and only want a check."

Everyone's voices over lap and they mumble as they speak they're hatred for the woman who's making it. Even though they hate that she's making this show is it going to stop them from watching..? Unfortunately no. But getting the message out there that it's not good and she's doing it without consent of Ace is a good thing to do anyways.

"We're going to answer one more question then we are heading out." Liam spoke into the microphone.

"Ace, Is it true you have cancer again?" Someone asks, I get they were curious but it was insensitive.

I look at Ace and i watch him struggle to speak on it like he's almost speechless. "Yes."

"Thanks for coming here." I wave good bye to them all and go backstage with Ace "Fuck Alison."

"They are screaming loud I'm about to go deaf, Let's get out of here." Jean said holding onto his ears.

"Stop being so sensitive." I give him a small punch on the shoulder.

"Let's go get ice cream." Jean said with a big grin on his face.

Ace and i roll our eyes as we follow him into the ice cream shop.

"I want.. Chocolate and strawberry please." Jean looked over at Ace and put out his hand.

"What are you doing?"

"I need money.." Jean said scratching the back of his head.

"For fuck sake." Ace mumbled as he grabbed out money and passed it to Jean "Here."

"What do you want?" Ace asks me as he wraps his hand around my waist.

"Mint choc chip." I answer.

Jean makes a disgust face "Ew.."

I roll my eyes "It's the best flavour don't even."

We all grab our ice creams and go for a walk on the pathways just talking to each other.

"I'm not even surprised your favourite is mint choc chip, You eat pineapple on pizza." Jean chuckled as he took another scoop of ice cream into his mouth.

"Pineapple on pizza is the best what do you mean?" I say shocked that he doesn't like it.

"You both are acting like children." Ace said raising his eyebrows and looking at us.

"You mean Jean." I quickly reply.

"Fuck fuck fuck." Jean muttered under his breathe.

"What?" Ace asked him confused.

"A girl i've been talking too she's right in front of us.." Jean whispered awkwardly.

"That's great can we meet her?" I ask joyfully.

"No stop, Don't even look at her." He quickly said i could hear the nerves in his voice.

"Why not?"

"Well.. We sort of fucked in Aces backyard right and she fell on a stick as i was fucking her and her leg was bleeding everywhere.. Embarrassing." I could hear the embarrassment in his voice and it took every ounce of control i had to not burst out laughing.

"Fuck." Ace said under his breathe also trying not to laugh "That's what you get for fucking people in my backyard, Stud."

"I really like her just we haven't talked since then." Jean shrugged and ate more ice cream.

"She's walking towards us." I whisper to Jean.

"Hey Jean." She said brushing her blonde hair out of her face.

"Hey." He nodded "How have you been?" I could tell he was trying not to sound nervous and it was funny.

"Well, I've been okay.. Let is better." She awkwardly laughs.

He laughs with her "Well we should hang out again sometime?"

"Yeah of course." Her eyes meet mine "I'm Lacey." She shook my hand and i could feel the cold touch of her rings on the back of my fingers.

"I'm Sage." I say with a smile.

"I know, I love your guys movie and your both amazing actors." She put her hand to her chest as she spoke.

"That's so nice thank you."

"Well we should hang out? Text me." She kissed Jean on the cheek and as soon as she walked away a massive grin went on his face.

"You've got a lipstick mark right here." I pointed to his cheek.

"She's so fucking fire." He tapped his shoe on the ground as he spoke to Ace.

Ace laughs "I don't even know how you can even look at her again after the stick situation."

Jean grunts "I was just starting to forget about that!"