𝟐𝟖 || 𝐋𝐢𝐞𝐬

SAGE DIAZ

Banging on the door from Miss Anderson and i flinch "Sorry, What do you need?" I ask her.

She shakes her head "You two.. Are FAKE?" She shouts.

Ace eyes widens and he walks up to me "No we're not."

"Someone told me.. Oh i can't believe you two! After all the opportunities, Money and time we've given you.. It was all a lie!" She looked really angry.

Ace puts his arm around me and kisses my cheek "We're together i don't get what you're talking about.. Who told you these lies?"

"They're not lies! They sent us recordings of you're conversations." She got her phone and showed us a recording.

My cheeks go red and i feel bad and embarrassed. "I'm so sorry Miss Anderson.."

"I really liked you two you know! Sadly i'm going to have to fire you.." She sied.

"Wait please." I beg.

"I'm sorry i don't want the media to think bad of us, We will be coming out with the story and what happened." She left the room with a frown.

"I can't believe this." I put my hands beside my head.

Ace grabs my hand and squeezes it "We're already rich now so who cares." He let out a small laugh.

"Ace, It's still our job and if we don't have a job we will not be rich anymore, Don't you get that?"

"I get it." He nodded, He kissed my chin "We will do something else. Not like we don't get other job offers all the time right?"

"Right." I nod as the feeling of his lips on my neck distracts me.

We have packed and left, We have gotten so many job offers since the article came out on what happened. So many peoples opinions are out there now about us.

ARTICLE
ACE ROSSO AND SAGE DIAZ FAKE RELATIONSHIP FOR JOB? *SHOCKING NEWS*

Ace Rosso and Sage Diaz had faked a relationship but then as they did they ended up falling for each other.

I only read that much then threw my phone "This is stupid!"

"I know Sage, I know." Ace rolls his eyes and jumps onto the bed.

Knocking on the door and i run to see who it is, Hoping it's Miss Anderson.

"Uh hello?" A man i haven't seen before standing right in front of me. I look at his features more, He looks like Ace.

"Ace here?" He put his hand on the top of the door and smirked.

"Yeah he is." Ace comes to the door and his smile fades "Tate." He nods.

"So how do you two know each other?" I ask curiously.

"He's my twin brother." Ace sighs.

I gasp and cover my mouth "That's crazy! How come i didn't know this?"

"Because i lived with my mom while Ace lived with our dad." Tate said to me, He walked inside and his eyes scanned the house "You're living in a mansion."