𝟖 || 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝

SAGE DIAZ

He whispered in my ear "You want me to make you feel good, You want me to touch you." His deep voice, I could feel every movement as he was breathing.

His hand played with the top of my shorts, I nod and he takes off my shorts and thong and throws it at the end of the tent, "Do me a favour and be quiet." He said while spreading my legs. "You're so wet." He smirked.

"Bambi, You're going to ride my fingers until you cum." He put his fingers inside of me and i let out a moan.

His fingers sync rhythm with me hips, He starts fucking me with his fingers harder and my moans get louder. He puts his other hand over my mouth "We have to be quiet." He smirked.

He went under the blanket and i let out a loud gasp as i feel his tongue slide into me, He licks my pussy then slides his fingers back in, Causing me to let out a deep breathe trying not to be loud.

"Ace..." I moan, His fingers going in and out of my pussy, I felt him suck on my clit and rub it hard, Giving me pleasure.

As his fingers started going faster i could feel my orgasm coming "Ace- I'm going to cum-" I moan.

I cum and let out a deep breathe as i finish all over his fingers. He brings his fingers to his lips and licks it off his fingers with a smile on his face.

He lays besides me and watches me with his green eyes, I don't know what to say. "Good night Bambi." He turned off the tent light. "Night.."

**

I wake up from a good sleep, Still half naked. "Fuck." I say under my breathe. I grab my bag and quickly get changed.

I grab my blanket and go out to the campfire, Zoes there. She had a busted lip and it was starting to scab. Her fake blonde hair and extensions were ruined, Her nose was broken, It wasn't like she could just buy another nose job.

She shakes her head and cries "This is what you did to me!"

"Don't even victimise you're self right now, Ace is my boyfriend and you told me all these things. What did you expect?" I sit down in the camping chairs and cover myself with my blanket.

She doesn't answer me and just sits there silent, For once.

"Morning." One of Aces friends sits next to me, He looks at Zoe and burst out laughing "You look hideous."

Zoe burst out crying "I hate you all.. You have no idea how hard it is to be me and be pretty." She sniffles as snot runs down her nose.

"Well you sure don't look pretty at the moment." I say under my breathe. Her jaw drops and Aces friend starts laughing even more.

Ace walks out of the tent "What's so funny?"

His friend looked over to him "Oh just Sage, She's funny." He smiled at me.

Ace nodded and sat between us "I'm Lev." His friend said smiling at me. "I'm Sage." I shake his hand "I know."

"We better get going Sage." Ace gets into the car "It was nice meeting you Lev." I give him a smile them get into the car with Ace. He looked mad.

"Don't talk to him." He demanded, Driving off "Uhm why not?" I ask confused. "Because he's trouble." Ace words made me laugh "Yeah right! You're the only trouble one around here Ace."

After a long drive i wake up in my bed, I rub my eyes and look around me "Ace?" I whisper.

"You're back! You will not believe what happened to Zoe." Josie says with a big smile on her face sitting on my bed.

"I know i was the one who did it, I went camping with Ace and Zoe." I roll my eyes and sit up, Watching surprise and laughter spring to her face.

My eyes go to our dorm room floor and i see a man's shirt "Who's is that?"

"Who's is what?" She started acting nervous and brushing her hair behind her ear.

"There's a man's shirt." I get up to go grab it and she instantly goes and grabs it first.

"Oh.. Well i like to wear big shirts sometimes to bed. More comfy." She shrugged. The shirt smelled like a man, Not Josie's overused perfume.

"Josie if there's a guy you're talking to or seeing you can tell me." I follow her and she makes a frown. "Can i though..? You'd be upset." She breathed out through her nose.

"Why would i be upset that you're seeing someone?" She ignores me words "Josie?"

"Look don't worry about it, I've got to go to class." She grabbed the shirt and put it in her bag then leaving.

The door didn't even get a chance to close, Ace instantly walked in. I roll my eyes "What do you want?"

He walked closer towards me and licked his lips "What do you want?" He whispered.

"Oh my god Ace, That was never supposed to happen." I say backing away from him.

"The way you moaned my name, I'm pretty sure it was." His hands went down my hips and his words making my mind and thoughts blur.

"We've hated each other for years it's just so.. Wrong." I shake my head looking down at the ground.

"Isn't that what makes it fun?" He smirks. His hand grabs onto mine and i breathe heavily onto his chest.

"I-" The bell rings and saves me "I've got to get to class and so do you Ace." I grab my bag and storm off into class.

I sit down and he sits beside me, I let out a moan "Seriously?"

"What? I'm in this class too and i always sit here." He says as he's fiddling with his pen.

He whispers in my ear "Also i don't even like Zoe anymore.. She's kind of, Rough looking now. I have a real connection with someone else."

My eyebrows raise "You? You actually have a so called connection with someone." I let out a careless laugh "Yeah right."

"I do, Her name is Tessa."

"Who's that?" I ask confused, I never have heard of her.

"She's new, She's so beautiful, Smart, Kind, I like the way she makes me feel.. How i her body feels." His hot breathe breathing on my neck.

"Okay.." I say to myself.

"Good so you'll be meeting her after this class." He grabbed his pen then began writing on his page. Leaving me confused on how to feel.

𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara