𝟒𝟐 || 𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐭

SAGE DIAZ

I grab my things and go to the parking lot to see the car is no longer there, Great. Ace drove off without me.

"Need a ride?" Liam asked me patting on my shoulder.

"Yeah. I think i do." I breathe out walking toward his car.

He opens the door and grabs my bag for me "Here, Let me."

He puts my stuff in the car and i sit beside him "Ace is mad at me, I'm so stupid." I put my palm to my forehead.

"What did you do?" Liam asked letting out a slight laugh.

I grunt "I lied and lied, I was trying to hide what happened at a party."

Liams eyes widen "What happened at a party?"

"A guy he tried paying me to sleep with him." I roll my eyes.

Liam coughs and interrupts me "You didn't did you??!" He shouts.

"No of course not!" I chuckle. "And then he started following me around, Picking me up and holding onto me.. Grabbing me, He bruised my arm and i was trying to hide it from Ace."

"What? Fuck. Why didn't you tell him?" Liam asked.

"I don't know, I guess i didn't want him to be dramatic about it.. I don't understand why i didn't." I shrug.

"Your scared and i understand that." He said pulling up to his house.

I walk inside "Your house is beautiful."

"Thank you." He nodded as he poured himself a drink. "I've really missed you Sage."

"Really? I didn't think you'd miss me all that much." I laugh as i sit onto his couch.

"Yeah of course i'd miss you, One thing i was surprised when i got back was seeing you.. With Ace." He smiled sitting beside me.

"Yeah i know it's a surprise but i didn't think it would happen either."

"He ruined so much for you and you both hated each other for the longest time, Why forget it all now?" He passes me a drink. 

"Uh.. Well." I mumble "It's just that, We got closer and we both did things to each other.. We were able to forgive each other."

"Really?" Liam chuckles "If i was you i'd never speak to him again after all that."

"Oh, Trust me i tried but i ended up falling for him." I laugh with Liam.

I get notifications on my phone and look down, It's texts from Josie.

You will not believe this. Click this article NOW!!!

I click the article and gasp "What the fuck." I say under my breathe as i scroll and read it.

"What?" Liam asked confused.

I start reading out the article "Sage Diaz brother swapped, Sage Diaz and Tate Rosso dating."

"No way they said that." Liam laughed.

"This isn't funny." I moan.

"Come on, They come up with stupid shit like this all the time." Liam explained which made me feel a bit better.

"I'm sorry i'm just new to all this." I shrug.

I scroll and read through more "Makeup artist said Sage Diaz and Tate Rosso argued in the makeup room about telling Ace Rosso something and that she had to cover up a bruise with makeup."

"Okay that's not good." Liams smile disappeared.

"Oh my fucking god." I put my phone down and look at Liam "I wish Freya came to work today so we didn't have this fucked up makeup artist."

"Don't worry i'll get her fired." Liam patted me on the shoulder.

"Ace, He's going to be so mad when he reads this, You don't think he'll believe it will you?" I ask nervously.

"I don't know." Liam breathed out.

I grab my bag "Can you drive me to Tates? I'm going to talk to him before Ace so we can go talk to Ace together."

"Yeah, But are you sure that's a good idea?" Liam asked me as he opened the door for me.

"Yes." I answer.

I arrive at Tates "Thanks for dropping me off." I thank Liam.

"It's okay." He drives off.

I knock and knock on Tates door "Tate." I shout cupping my hands around my mouth. I start knocking again and the door opens "Oh my god you will not believe it." I storm inside.

"Yep. Welcome in." Tate rolled his eyes "Why are you here?" He crossed his arms and stood in front of me leaning against his couch.

I close the door behind me "There's a fucking article about us, And there trying to make it sound like i got with you and you gave me bruises."

Tates jaw drops "What? What the fuck." He started pacing around the room stressed out "This can ruin my life."

"Don't worry i'm going to make sure everyone knows the truth now." I put my hand on his shoulder.

"How is it? The bruise?" Tate asks as he slides the jacket off my shoulders and puts it onto the couch.

"It still hurts, He got a hard grip on me." I say to Tate as his thumb rubs against it.

He hugs me "Don't worry, Ace will understand completely."

"I'm worried he won't." I breathe out into his chest.

The door slams open fast and loud causing me to flinch "What the fuck. So they are right." Ace shakes his head angry.

"What? Nobody is right! They don't know anything." Tate yelled.

"Oh really? Why the fuck does Bambi have a bruise on her arm? Why the fuck is she... In your arms?" Ace yells frustrated.

"Because he was comforting me, I promise nothing has ever happened between us. He's a good friend." I walk towards Ace.

Ace walks backwards from me and shakes his head "Your a liar, How can i trust you when my whole life you've lied about me."

"I thought we were over that." I say upset.

"No i'm not. I'll never forgive someone who tried doing so much just to ruin my life." Ace looked me up and down.

I looked in his eyes which were wondering around the room, His words hurt me. I found a way to forgive him. "Oh."

"Don't say shit like that Ace." Tate shook his head.

"Did you fucking hurt her? Did you give her this bruise." Ace runs up towards us and grabs my arm revealing the bruise and showing it to Tate.

"Of course not Ace, I would never hurt anyone like this, You know this."

"Do i? Because you let me get hurt." Ace shouted in Tates face.

"What do you mean." Tate shook his head.

"You and mother left me to get hurt, I was a kid." Ace said as his eyes began getting glossy.

"SO WAS I." Tate pushed Aces chest.

Aces eyebrows raise "Don't fucking touch me! You're just like father, Your going to hurt Sage like he hurt me!"

"I promise he would never do that." I cry out walking towards Ace.

"Don't." Ace shakes his head.

"I promise you, Nothing happened between us and i never hurt her." Tate says.

Ace takes a couple seconds and stands there, "I'm leaving. So are you." He grabbed me and chucked me over his shoulder.

"What are you doing?" I ask as he carrie's me to his car.

"I may not like you but i'm not letting you get hurt by him." Ace told me as he put me in his backseat.