𝟒𝟗 || 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐘𝐨𝐮

SAGE DIAZ

I run my hairbrush through my hair after sleeping all day, When i woke up i read stuff on social media and it upset me so i made myself go to sleep.

I stare at myself in the mirror. I stare and start tearing up, The tears then fall down my cheeks.

"You okay?" Faith walks in.

"Uh yeah." I smile wiping them away with my palm.

"It isn't going to be like this for ever." Faith sits down in front of me and places her hands on my knees, She knew exactly why i was crying.

I was crying because i had gone through social media, People posting pictures of me and Ace on set, People making up rumours about us, Photoshopping us. Lying.

"It's been five years.. They don't stop." I take a deep breathe in "I want to be professional you know?" I sniffle "But it's so damn hard to keep my sanity and not go off on them when i have to be professional and be taken seriously."

"Don't give a fuck about them, They are obsessed with you, They want to be you. I want to be you, Your fucking Sage Diaz they are going to talk about you regardless good or bad." Faith says which makes me feel better.

I smile "Thank you." I instantly felt in a better mood.

I walk into Liams home and Ace was there which i'm definitely not used too but yet felt so normal which i hated.

"What's happening and why did we instantly need to be here?" I ask him as i sit down onto his couch.

"We're flying to Miami to shoot a episode so pack your things, It's going to be a fun work trip."

"I thought we were filming the entire movie in LA?" Ace questions.

"Why are we filming in Miami? Bit odd." I shrug.

"Because, Just the vibe or something in a area there. They said you'd love it, We will come back to LA after that for filming so don't worry." Liam explains.

"When are we leaving?" I ask.

"Tomorrow."

"Liam, You don't tell us anything." Ace slightly laughs.

"You both love it." He winks "Now, As inappropriate as it sounds i want you to go to a party with your co stars now, Your going to be working together and have to connect either in a good way or bad way you need a connection."

"Makes sense." I nod.

"So when is this?" Ace asks.

"Oh right now, They are waiting outside for you." Ace and i stand there shocked for a couple of seconds "What are you doing here? Shoo." Liam moved his hand expressing himself  shooing us

We rush out to the limo "Hey." I say to everyone with a smile on my face.

"Oh my god, I'm so excited to be working with the both of you, Massive fan." Marie grabs my hand and shakes it.