ℭ𝔥-1×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔎𝔦𝔪'𝔰 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫

𝕬𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗, 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖕𝖊𝖔𝖕𝖑𝖊 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖓𝖔 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖑 𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖙, 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖍𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖘 𝖇𝖊𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖗 𝖘𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖋𝖆𝖈𝖊𝖘. 𝕬𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖎𝖙 𝖔𝖗 𝖓𝖔𝖙, 𝖘𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖉 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖊 𝖛𝖎𝖈𝖎𝖔𝖚𝖘.

~🥀~🥀~🥀~

~🥀~🥀~🥀~

☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪

A pair of astonished eyes, staring at the small flower growing on the wall of the huge palace.

"What are you thinking prince?" A voice said from behind, which made the younger boy break his attention from the small flower.

He turned his gaze towards the owner of that voice, and a smile formed on his face when his eyes landed on the person.

Again, he turned his gaze towards the flower, and stared to gaze at it with same eyes of wonder.

"I was thinking, that how this small flower, which looks so fragile, so small, and so weak, managed to grow on a solid place like this wall, where it is rarely getting any soil, any sunlight, and water." He said. The person who asked the question sat beside him, and started to stare at the flower with a small smile.

"Because it has the ability to bear all the hardships of its life. The flower knows, that it has to live, it has to survive so that its seeds could spread to other places through wind or insects, and its species would not disappear from this world." The person said, and the young boy stared at him with same excitement in his eyes.

"If it had given up, then may be, the flowers which are about to grow here-" the person said, pointing at the ground.

"And may be here-" he continued, now pointing at the large garden of flowers around them,

"Would not be growing too. So, sometimes to make your future, you have to incur the hardships, but in the end, its all worth it." The person ended, at which the younger boy hummed in response.

"Oh little prince, I almost forgot. King namjoon has called for you." And that is when, the prince's eyes wide.

"I think, I have to pee."