Ch-25×𝔖𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔡?

𝔇𝔬𝔫𝔱 𝔟𝔢 𝔰𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔡, 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢...~

~🐾~🐾~🐾~

~🐾~🐾~🐾~

"Sit here." said yoongi, pointing at the couch which was placed in his room.

Hoseok nodded, and walked towards the couch, and sat on it without breaking his gaze from yoongi.

"Taehyung, you too." he said, and the called name who was hiding behind the doors, peeked inside of the chamber, with a nervous smile on his face.

He also stepped inside, and sat beside hoseok, staring at the elder with innocence in his eyes.

"What you want to talk about?" asked yoongi, sitting in front of them, with YN sitting beside him.

"Why they lied?"

"Who are they?" he asked, making the omega close his eyes in frustration and take a deep breath to calm himself.

"Eomma and appa. Why they lied to me about my true identity?"

"This is something your parents should explain to you. I am no one to reveal anything to you."

"Fine! Then tell me why now?! Is that because taehyung knew that I am an omega and his mate? And that is why you sent me with him to magical pond?" he asked. Yoongi nodded, not denying any of his word.

"Yesterday night, taehyung and jimin came to me, and I was equally shocked as you when I came to know that they have realized about your true identity.

Flashback

"Seongja yoongi, we want to, talk something about hoseok to you." jimin said, peeking through the doors, with taehyung peeking inside too from above his soulmate.

Yoongi stared at them for a moment, and nodded giving them the permission to get inside of his chamber.

Both of them got seated on the couch after the permission of yoongi, making him also sit in front of them, staring at both with his cold gaze.

Taehyung and jimin both stared at each other for a moment, and talked through their gazes, before taehyung decided to say the thing for which they came here.

"Hoseok is an omega, and I and jimin both know about this. Am I saying right seongja yoongi?" taehyung said, straight coming to the point.

Yoongi's eyes widen, and he turned his gaze towards YN, who was equally shocked as him.

Yoongi sighed, and thought for a moment. He knew that this moment will come when he was called by king and queen in their chamber on the day of hoseok's birthday celebration and came to know that hoseok told jungkook that he could smell taehyung's scent. At first, they were confused that how scent suppressants failed to work on taehyung, as hoseok could smell him even after taking them, but soon, when YN arrived, she explained that taehyung is his destined mate and also having the strongest scent in wolf population, so that is why scent suppressants failed to work here.