ℭ𝔥 53×𝔐𝔶 𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔶, 𝔦𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲

The next morning

Jimin's mother was staring at her sleeping son, who was looking so calm, calm like beautiful snow of winters. She always requested for such calmness in her son, but surely, not in such a way.

"Omega, we have to leave." Her husband said, but the other, did not said anything, and a tear slipped out from her eye.

"Alpha." She mumbled, making her husband kneel down beside her, with his hand on her shoulder.

"Please, give my jiminie back to me." She whispered.

"Goddess Luna will surely give our jiminie back to us, my love." He said.

After some moments of staying like this, they both stood up, and placed a peck on their son's forehead, before walking out of their chamber. They have to leave for their reign, as they cannot stay out of the land where they rule for too long.

Jungkook, who was standing outside of the chamber with his gaze down, raised his head when he heard the doors of the chamber getting open.

"Jungkook" the queen said, making him stand straight, and stare at her with his dark orbs.

"Take care of my Minnie. He is, my everything. He is my world, jungkook." She said.

"He is my world too, your highness." The queen sobbed, and without saying anything, she walked away from there, leaving her husband and jungkook behind.

"Take care of him. Inform us about his health regularly, jungkook. And, stay strong, do not lose yourself." The elder said, patting on jungkook's shoulder, who nodded at him slowly, and then, he also left from there, as they have to leave for their clan now.

.

.

.

Hoseok was sitting in front of the mirror, all prepared to leave for his clan, but the only difference which was there in him today was, he is in his alpha's attire.

He took the scent suppressants last night, because of which his gardenia scent is no longer existing. Instead, his wine scent is back on his body.

His gaze finally fell on the pendent, which was resting on the small wooden table in front of him.

For some moments, he stared at it with his blue eyes, thinking about lot of things in his mind.

After some moments, he took the pendent in his hand, and tied it around of his neck.

Again, turning his gaze to the mirror in front of him, a tired sigh escaped his lips, when he found himself in his alpha form once again.

"For how long I have to hide my real self?" He mumbled, now staring at the ring in his finger.

"Beautiful?" The voice gained hoseok's attention, making him turn his head towards it.

"Tae?"

"So, you are back to your old form." He said, walking in his direction with slow steps.

Hoseok turned his gaze down, and let out a soft sigh.

"Do I have any other choice? I cannot reveal myself in front of my people at this moment without knowing the truth and the permission of eomma and appa. But on the same side, I do not want to stay like this. It is feeling like, I am deceiving everyone! My people have huge expectations from me tae. They think that I will be the one who will become their king one day. But, atleast in this life, I can never become a king because I am an omega!" He said. Taehyung did not said anything, and just wrapped his arms around of his body from behind, making hoseok lean his body on his.