~ℭ𝔥 38 ℌ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔯?~

After 3 days

The sound of wet kisses resonating in the bath chamber. Two wet and naked bodies glued to each other, where the wood of the older one was penetrated inside the flower of the younger one.

Taehyung, who was lost in the lust filled kiss with his mate, gave a gentle thrust in upwards direction, making his omega moan in that kiss and tighten the hold of his legs around of his waist.

"U-uhmm taehyungieee" he said, which only aroused the alpha more.

Gripping on the omega's hips in a firm grip, he moved his hips in upward direction once again, and then again and again. The moans of the omega started to get more intense and loud, as the wood of the alpha was hitting the sweet spot in his flower, making him see stars in the broad daylight.

"A-alphaaa~" the younger moaned, feeling the wood moving inside him while their bodies are half immersed in water.

Taehyung left his lips, and attached them to the dip of his neck, now sucking on his scent gland, where his mark is prominent and still fresh. It made hoseok hiss in pain, but moan with his eyes close as the hips was still moving, making the hard wood brushing against his tight warm walls.

A gasp left hoseok's lips, making him grip on fistful of taehyung's hair, when the sharp canines of the alpha pierced into his skin.

Once again, he sucked the sweet milky liquid which was stored in his scent gland, with the fragnance of gardenia, making the alpha got drunk on that fragmented sweet liquid.

The sweet liquid of hoseok's scent gland, works like a love potion on taehyung. Everytime he get the taste of it, he falls more for his omega. The sweet scent of hoseok is enough to arouse him anytime, but when he make love with him and marks him as him everytime, his love, his craving, his addiction for his lover just increases.

After sucking every drop of the sweet love potion of his scent gland, taehyung pulled his teeth out, only to lick on the bite mark so that the wound could heal early.

Moving his wet lips over the skin of his honey tinted skin, they soon reached the heart shaped lips of the younger, making him lock them with his, once again involving him into a sweet, yet heated tongue kiss.

"Hm-umm-ummm~" Hoseok moaned, when taehyung started to move his hips once again, which he stopped to do when he got busy in tasting the lips of his omega.

"Ahhh!" A small scream left in taehyung's mouth by hoseok, and a sudden wave of extreme pleasure runs into his body, when he felt the inside of his flower getting expanded by his mate's wood, which means the alpha is going to release his desires for the other, inside him.

Hoseok broke the kiss, and his head fell backward with some tears leaving his blue eyes, when taehyung increased his pace with his grip getting firm on his petite waist.

"Ah-ahh-umm-ahh a-alpha! I-i ahh!" Hoseok moaned, his eyes going blank, his head feeling like he is in some other universe, as listening to the groans of taehyung has become something which his omega self loves to hear, but only when they both are making love.

"Omega omega omegaa! You have become my that desire for which I could never get enough, and will always crave for more, more of you." taehyung said, and a small scream left hoseok's lips, when he felt taehyung's wood finally expanding him from inside to its most.

Hoseok bit on his bottom lip, his hand reached to the red silky wet hair of the alpha, to grip them in a slightly firm hold.

He turned his gaze towards the alpha, forcing him to look at his face too, to stare into his amber eyes with his magical blue ones.