ℭ𝔥-41×𝔒𝔲𝔯 𝔬𝔴𝔫 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔠𝔢

This and next chapter is jikook only! Again, I REPEAT!! JIKOOK! DONT YOU DARE TO SKIP!(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻.....

"I love you." Jimin said, as soon as he woke up in the morning, and found his mate looking at his face, just like other days, and again, as expected, jungkook did not said that back.

Both the mates are naked under the soft and warm quilt, for known reasons. The omega slightly blushed when he felt the other's warm skin against of his, and the large hand of the alpha was resting on his waist.

"How many times you will tell me this, hmm?" Jungkook asked, playing with the long strands of his omega's hair, who just pouted, and stared at his lover with his purple innocent eyes.

"I love you, that is why I say this to again and again. You can also say th-"

"I love your hair." This was what jungkook said, which made jimin frown, and a huge pout formed on his lips.

"I was saying som-"

"They are beautiful." Jungkook mumbled further, and that was when jimin fell silent.

Jungkook, was just not saying those words, he genuinely seems like to mean them. He is staring at his hair with so much of admiration in his red eyes, which clearly are showing that the other, has drowned in the beauty of his sparkling, long, straight black hair.

Jungkook leaned closer to jimin, and sniffed his head, only to almost lose his senses, when the alluring strong scent of jasmine corrupted his mind.

"I really love your hair, omega. I am glad that I am the first one to look at them." He whispered in jimin's ear, at which he did not said anything, and kept laying still on his place.

"But, I still cannot understand the reason properly, that why you hid them? You were a prince, no one has enough courage to lay a finger on you, then what made you hide them?" This question by jungkook, made jimin turn his gaze to his face, to stare into his soft red eyes.

"I, I do not know, alpha. I just, felt the need to hide them always, as I said this before too. I do not know, bit this feeling was always in my heart."

"Then why do not you hide them now?" He asked softly, caressing on his head, looking into his eyes with lover's gaze.

"I again do not know. From ever since they got revealed to you, I do not feel like to hide them anymore. Also, in this village, no one is going judge me on the basis of my hair. So, all of a sudden, I am feeling like, a part of burden has removed from my heart, as now you have seen them." Jimin said, at which, jungkook just hummed in response.

He leaned in, and placed his lips over the plump ones of the smaller. The omega's body went still for a moment, but he started to move his lips with him in an instant. Does not matter how many times jungkook kiss him, it always feels like he is kissing him for the first time, this is how beautiful it feels to him.

After kissing for some moments, jimin broke the kiss to breath, and stared at his alpha, with his white cheeks flushed red.

"We should get ready. W-we have our lesso-"

"Today is our off day." And this was when, jimin remembered, that today is the seventh day of the week, which means today no lesson is scheduled.

"Umm, then, I think we should get up, I am feeling hungry." Jimin mumbled, resting his head on the bare chest of jungkook. Jungkook hummed, and caressed his hair softly, placing his chin on the top of his head.

"You smell good." He said all of a sudden, which made jimin chuckle.

"I know. Jasmine is an enchanting scent."