ℭ𝔥 3×ℑ𝔫𝔳𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔞 𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔦𝔞𝔩 𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫

𝔗𝔢𝔩𝔩 𝔞 𝔩𝔦𝔢 𝔬𝔫𝔠𝔢, 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔱𝔯𝔲𝔱𝔥𝔰 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔟𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔟𝔩𝔢.

~🌹~🌹~🌹~

~🌹~🌹~🌹~

Taehyung's pov

My eyes opened slowly, and as expected I found myself laying on floor, with my legs on bed and my upper body on the ground. I raised my head to look at the direction of the balcony, and moon is still shining bright in that dark sky. Its midnight I think?

I yawned and stood up to sit on my bed, where jimin is sleeping like some wooden log.

I raised my brow, and placed my fingers below of his nose, to check if he is even breathing or not.

"Yes, he is alive, I am not going to get blamed for his death." I mumbled to myself, and sat on my side of the bed, as this omega has made a wall of pillows between us. He thinks that as now we both are over eighteen, it is not appropriate for us to sleep this close with each other because 'what will the society think?', does not matter if we are like brothers.

I scoffed, and threw the pillows somewhere in my chamber, and wrapped my arm and leg around him. Let the society think whatever they want, I cannot distance myself from him just because now we both are adults.

I smiled, while staring at his sleeping face. He looks like a small baby while sleeping, but a complete witch, vampire, or devil when he is awake.

I frowned a little, when I noticed that a cloth is still tied around his head, which is hiding his hair like always.

"Do not you feel uncomfortable with this? Why are you still wearing this?" I mumbled to myself, and decided to remove that as I think he forgot to remove this before sleeping as we were too busy in bickering.

My actions came to halt, and I retreated my hand back, when I remembered that I promised him to never touch his head.

I sighed, and started to look all over his face, to see if there is any strand of his hair which is not hiding under that cloth, but as expected, not even a single strand of his hair can be seen out of that cloth.

A small pout formed on my lips, and I laid back on my place again as I stared at his sleeping face.

"Are you sure that you are not bald?"

.

.

.

Jimin's eyes flutter opened, when the first rays of early sunlight fell on him, but a little frown formed on his face as he felt some weight on his tiny body.