𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VIII-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰

After 5 years

Time flew so fast, that now, hoseok is sitting in the royal garden of his palace, holding his six months pure breed omega daughter in his arms, staring down at him with a small smile, where the little beautiful puppy was also smiling back at him with similar lips as his.

"She is so beautiful." Jimin's voice gained his attention, making him smile at him, then turn his gaze back to his laughing daughter, who's attention was now on jimin. 

"Seems like she want to go to you. She loves you way too much." hoseok said, now giving his omega daughter to his best friend, who giggled and took the small puppy in his hands, who immediately become too giggly as soon as she came into the embrace of her oesungmo(mother's brother wife).

"She is my pretty angel, then why would not she be happy in her oesungmo embrace hmm? Am I right my pretty Iseul?" Jimin asked with a pout on his lips, making Iseul smile at him while hoseokie was smiling at both of them, but both of their gazes broke and their eyes widen when they heard a loud cry from Dohyun, the pure breed omega son of jimin. 

"Yaahhh! You all! Why he is crying now?!" Hoseok shouted at all of their pups, who immediately turned their gazes from the crying omega to him, and then they rushed in their direction while Baekhyun(namjoon's and jin's son) held on Dohyun wrist. 

"E-eomma! It was Ha-joon's(hoseok's first son) fault! He pushed Dohyun while we were playing!" jaekhyun(hoseok's second son) said, making hoseok glare at her son. 

"Why?! Why you did that Ha-joonaah huh?!" Hoseok scolded the little boy, and that was when Jaemin(Jimin's first son) stepped in the conversation. 

"Jageuneomma, actually Ha-joon and dohyun had a fight." Jaemin said, now making jimin stare at his sobbing son who's now having red cheeks because of crying, as he held on Iseul in his arms in a protective grip.

"Dohyun? Why you fought with Ha-joon hmm?"

"B-because *hic* h-he said th-that he is m-my mateee!" And again, dohyun started to cry, while both the omega mothers stare at them in disbelief.

"Ha-jooonaaah!" Hoseok raised his voice a little who was still looking down, but now Baekhyun decided to protect his little cousin brother. 

"Jageuneooma, do not scold him please. They are just kids and they always have fight on this thing. It is nothing new-"

"BUT HE IS MY MATE AND I WILL MAKE HIM MY MATE!" Suddenly Ha-joon screamed like a punk and ran away from there, making Dohyun cry even more loud at the words, while jaemin hugged his younger brother and started to wipe his tears by his little hands. 

"I cannot understand his obsession of claiming Dohyun as his mate whenever they meet. I apologize to you for this jimin." Hoseok bowed to him in apologetic way, at which jimin just shrugged his shoulders while he stared at his sobbing son, who was now quiet in his brother's arms.