ℭ𝔥 34×𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔠𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱!

A surprise update coz it's dusshehra today sooooo...

HAPPY DUSSHEHRA~✧\(>o<)ノ✧

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝔅𝔢𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔶𝔢𝔯?

~🌼~🌼~🌼~

For some moments, taehyung was shocked, and was trying to comprehend what was happening. Hoseok, who was despising him just few days ago, is now kissing him passionately, on his own, without thinking twice. 

"Kiss me moron." hoseok mumbled against his soft lips, finally making the alpha came back to the real world. 

Taehyung in an instant closed his eyes, tilted his head slightly, and started to move his lips with his omega's lips. His larger hands went to cup the face of the younger, and taking the support of his elbows, he positioned his omega's face under his properly, to kiss him with more gentleness and love.

The gentle glow of the mid night moon was entering the chamber through the balcony, and falling on the newly found lovers, making the sweaty skin of the alpha looks more illuminating.

"Ummhh~" A soft whimper left the omega's lips, when his alpha bit on his lower lip softly, which made him part his heart shaped like lips. Taehyung, without any further ado, pushed his tongue in his mate's mouth, to deepen the kiss, which made a sudden shiver runs down hoseok's body.

Taehyung's hand slowly went down to the omega's body, and that was when his eyes flung open. 

A deep shade of red crept his cheeks, and his hand started to shiver, when he realized that the omega is entirely naked under that quilt.

Without wasting any other moment, he broke the kiss, and with the speed of thunder, he wrapped the omega by that quilt properly, also tied a knot so that it would not fall from his body. 

"Yah what happen?!" hoseok asked groaning in annoyance. The alpha was still a blushing mess and trying to calm his heated cheeks, while still being on top of his mate, breathing heavily.

"Yo-you were naked!" he said, or should say almost squealed in the most feminine voice of his, now staring at hoseok with wide eyes.

Hoseok, just stared at him dumbfounded, and tilted his head in one side in confusion.

"So?" he asked, only to make taehyung cough on nothing.

"S-so!? SOOO?! YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO SAY SOOO!? DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH IT CAN PROVOKE YOUR ALPHAAAAAAA!!??" Again taehyung said, or screamed in the same feminine tone of him. 

Hoseok raised his brow at him, and stared at him with done expressions.

"So? It is not like you will not see me naked one day." and this only made taehyung's mouth drop on ground.