ℭ𝔥 37×𝔑𝔢𝔴 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰

Don't forget to comment👀👄👀.. I saw in last chapter you didn't did much comments-🌚🌚🌚🌚

~🍂~🍂~🍂~

The morning arrived, and the warm glow of the sun entered the chamber of the small hut, where the two mates last night marked each other, and become one for eternity.

Hoseok was sleeping peacefully in the warm and strong embrace of his alpha, where his strong black orchid scent was surrounding him and working as the pain soothing essence after their knotting session.

A slight frown formed on the beautiful face of the omega when the warm glow of the sun caressed his ethereal features, making him slowly open his blue eyes fluttering his long lashes slightly. He opened his eyes, breaking the beautiful dream, only to witness another beautiful dream, but this moment with his eyes open.

A smile formed on his face, as he raised his head slightly, to stare at his sleeping alpha, who is looking so handsome and adorable with a small pout on his lips.

He giggled, and leaned close to his lips, to place a gentle kiss on those pouty lips, because it was too arduous for him to resist such an adorable thing.

"Tae, wake up. We have to go back to the village." mumbled hoseok close to his mate's face, but as expected, he did not even moved a limb of him.

This only made the omega smile in adoration, and he leaned close to his face to give another peck on his cheek, then on the tip of his nose, then on his other cheek.

"Taee, wake up! It is morning already! See, the birds has also left their nests also." he said, and this time, taehyung moved slightly, making a small groan left his lips.

Hoseok smiled when he saw his mate waking up, which made him hit his legs on the soft material of the bed in excitement.

"Alphaaaaa! I am hungryyyyyy! I request you to wake up so that we can go back to the village and eat something!" he requested, snuggling in the neck of his alpha, which made a giggle left taehyung's lips at the ticklish feeling of his mate's nose and hair.

Taehyung's pov

A warm feeling crept in my heart, feeling hoseok close to me, and his voice melting in my ears. For me, his voice is the sweetest thing in this world, which I would like to hear for my entire life.

"Taeeee! Now open your eyes or I am leaving without you!" this time, he tried to threaten, but in a cute manner, which only made me giggle more at his cuteness.

He stopped when I wrapped my one arm around of his waist, and pulled him on top of me.

A gasp left his lips at my sudden act, and without opening my eyes, I buried my face in the dip of his neck, in his scent gland, where I marked him yesterday and made him mine.