ℭ𝔥 43×𝔇𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝔪𝔲𝔠𝔥

𝔅𝔢 𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔫𝔤 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔪𝔢.

~✨~✨~✨~

"Please take me with you kookie." Jimin requested once again, staring at his alpha with his teary purple doe eyes.

Right now, they all are standing at the entrance of the village moonshadow meadows, as jungkook is leaving for his clan now. Jimin is begging his mate to take him with him, as he know, does not matter how much jungkook is showing that he is going to be fine, and he will manage, but deep inside the alpha is sad to the to core of his heart, as he can smell the strong bitter pheromones of him.

"No jimin, you should stay here. Omegas should not be present at such occasions, and you know this very well." Jungkook tried to explain his mate, softly caressing on his cheek, while looking into his tearful gaze with his gloomy ones.

"But I want to be with you." he whispered, leaning his face in the warm palm of the alpha. Tears finally leaving his eyes, which only made the other smile sadly at him.

"You are much more protected and safe here. Also, my appa was sick, his call of luna was already near, so you do not have to be this sad. Now, he is embraced by the luna, and he is free from the pain of his sickness. So, do not worry about him, and wait for me here, okay? I will be back soon." Jungkook said, and hugged the omega close to himself, almost hiding his smaller body in his bigger one.

Jimin sobbed, and wrapped his arms around the alpha's neck, burying his face into his chest, inhaling his amber musk scent as much as he could, because he knows, jungkook could be back only after his coronation ceremony, as only few days has left.

Jungkook kissed on the side of his mate's head, and caressed on his back gently, to calm the bitter pheromones of his omega. He is not liking it even a little bit that he is sad and the reason is him.

"Shush. I will be back soon jagiya."

"But what about your eomma?" He asked, his words muffling in his chest, which made jungkook take a deep breath.

"I will take care of her. You do not have to worry about her much. Okay?" he assured, placing another kiss on his head.

Meanwhile on the other side, hoseok's eyes were filled with tears too, and taehyung was cupping his face in his palms, saying comforting words to the younger.

"I-i want to go with jungkook hyung. I-i wan-want to see oesamchon(mother's brother) too for the last time." he said, tears leaving his eyes, as the bond between him and his oesamchon was way too pure and strong. He spent a lot of time with him in his childhood, and was always like his elder brother to him. And the sudden information about his death, shook him a little.

"You cannot, beautiful. For now, we have to give strength to your brother, hmm? Now, stop crying, and wipe your tears. We have to bid goodbye to your hyung. And if he saw you crying, then he will become more sad." Taehyung said, and hoseok nodded slowly in understanding. He wiped his tears, and dried his eyes completely, before turning his gaze towards his brother, who is hugging his mate at this moment.