ℭ𝔥 67×𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔥

I am impressed cubies🌚🌚you did good in last chapter and I was sooo happy to read every single comment😭😭💝💚💚💚❤️❤️❤️... Now, the vote target is same 70+ stars, but I am reducing the comment target which will be 40+ comments now. Complete the targets, and get your update🌚🌚❤️❤️💚💚

And yep, even I updated and gave your grace of 5 votes, I still want you to complete the target on previous chapter👀 *yeshhhhhhh I m greedyyyyyy*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung's pov

The sudden sharp pain in my head, slowly made me gain my senses back.

Slowly, I moved my closed eyes, and then opened them, to see only blur in front of me.

Again, I shut closed my eyes, squinting them tightly, then opened them again, now getting a clearer view of my surroundings.

"Tae? My son? How are you feeling?" I turned my gaze, and found my eomma and hoseok's eomma sitting on both sides of me, staring at me with concern in their motherly orbs.

"I-i am fine." I mumbled, and raised my body with the support of my one arm, and that was when I noticed that a stick was wrapped to my other arm with the help of bandages, which means that the incident happened in throne hall broke some of my bone.

I cannot blame myself for this.

He is strong. When he hit me by his tail, the impact I felt when I collided with the wall was huge.

"Tae? Is it hurting somewhere?"

"No eomma, I am fine."

"Here, take this." Eomma jisoo said, with a chalice of water in her hands.

I took it from her and took some sips from it, before handing it back to her again.

"We have to find hobi." I mumbled.

"Do not stress yourself tae. You got injury in your head. Your appa and king ji-ho has already sent the troops to Tartarus in search of hoseok."

"I am sure that he would not keep him there." I mumbled, slowly turning my gaze to the outside of the palace, where the snowstorm has started once again.

"He would never keep him at that place about which we already know."

"But we have to look at every possible place for him. We cannot sit like this. I do not know in what condition my hobi would be!" Jisoo eomma said, and I could sense grief and fear in her trembling voice.

"T-tae, is hobi p-pregnant for real? And that is why you came to know about the illusion of Lisa too?" Eomma asked, and I turned my gaze towards her, nodding at her words slowly. 

"I knew that he is pregnant from ever since we have came back from Tartarus because I scented lotus from him. But, he do not know about this. I was about to talk about this to him after the wedding, as a wedding surprise to be honest, but seems like-"

"So hobi still do not know that he is pregnant?!" Eomma said, and I nodded at her in response.

"Oh Luna! My pup must be feeling so lonely and vulnerable without you." Jisoo eomma broke down in tears which she was holding since so long.

"Calm down noona. W-we will find him soon." And, eomma started to comfort her.

I sighed, and turned my gaze towards the balcony once again. The straw curtains were covering the opening, but I could still see the strong snow storm outside. Either, hobi's air dragon soul is in great distress at this moment, or he has hid at that place, about which yoongi hyung told us before. I thought, clenching my fists, remembering eunwoo's words.