~ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰-2~

The target of the chapter is 90+ stars with 50+ comments! If you able to do this, then there will be a surprise for you, which I mentioned in the end of the chapter! So, enjoy~

.

.

"Oh my~" jimin gasped, almost falling on the soft grass, when a pair of strong arms wrapped around of his delicate waist.

"Why you took this long to come here huh?" Her lover, the great Jeon jungkook asked, nuzzling gently in the crook of her neck, pulling her more close to his stronger body, making her surround with the dominant scent of his water dragon, the scent of Amber musk. Her smaller body got engulfed by jungkook's larger one, making her pale cheeks paint with a slight tint of pink.

"I-i was with hobi. So, I got a little late, I apologise Lord." She whispered, making jungkook chuckle, then press his soft lips on her plump pink dusted cheek.

"It is fine. I am not angry. You get worried easily."

"It is just, I do not want to upset you Lord." She mumbled, with a small pout on her rosy lips.

.

.

.

"You are so good in playing flute, where did you learnt this?" Jungkook asked, making jimin stop playing the flute, and giggle softly at his words.

"I learnt this on my own, kookie. You know, when I was a small child, I wanted to become a person who could mesmerise anyone with the music of my flute. I wanted to become so perfect in this, that the other could get hypnotize with its melody. Sometimes, I wish only if my flute was having magic, I would not have to suffer from what I went through." She said, with a sweet smile on her face.

"You are safe now, my love. And I promise, once you will be my queen, once all the powers of king will be in my hands, I will make sure that all those brothels get close, and will help vampires to provide the respect they deserves." Jungkook said. Jimin hummed in response with the same smile, and started to look around the place, moving his legs like a small kid.

"Jungkookie, I might sound self-centric, but, I want to have this place for only us." She said, then turned her gaze towards jungkook, who was looking at her with a small confused frown.

She chuckled, stood up from her place, and walked towards jungkook, to sit down in front of him, on ground, close to his feet.

"I mean, I want only us to visit here. I do not want anyone else to ever find this place. I do not want anyone else to step here who are not us. But, I know it is not possible as this place in this forest an-"

"Come with me." Saying this, he stood up from his place, holding onto jimin's wrist, and started to drag him with himself to somewhere which only made jimin widen her eyes a little in confusion.

They stopped in front of a huge rock, and jimin just kept staring at jungkook and the rock with same confused frown in her beautiful face.

He took out his blue ice sword, and in a blink of an eye, he slashed the huge rock in two parts, while jimin just kept standing there in astonishment.