~ℭ𝔥 36×𝔅𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯~

Okay so some of you were asking that "how to use ai image Generator". So, to make such ai images, you have to you use the "bing" site. There you can create the images of your liking. All you have to do, open "bing ai image Generator", describe what you want thoroughly, and you will get your image🤩🤩❤️💚. If you want you can send me the images created by you on my insta handle which is @vhope.jikook_amour😋😋💚❤️. I will surely use them in my book, can be in the story, or in the end😘😘❤️💚💚now let's start our chapter🤩💚❤️

Also!

I thought that the chapters would start to get short now, but again, some of the chapters gonna be long, just like this one☠️... Sooooo, again enjoy~

"Seongja YN, can I come inside?" Jimin asked, knocking on the door softly. After some moments, he heard the elder giving him the permission, so he opened the door, and stepped inside of the chamber, only to find YN reading a book while sitting on the couch, and there was no sign of yoongi there. Good thing for him. He thought to himself. 

"What bought you here omega prince?" Asked the elder omega, closing the book which was in her hands, now focusing on the younger with her green orbs. 

"I wanted a small help from you noona." he said. YN nodded, and signed jimin to sit beside her, which he did and walked towards the elder.

"What it is?" She said, and for a moment, jimin thought, before saying his words.

"Noona, can we take suppressants during our heat? And if we can, will it suppress our heat and delay it for some days?"

"No, you cannot, and you should not. You have to take the suppressants just after your heat ends, if you want to delay your next heat for some reason. But I would never recommend taking suppressants because they always have their aftermath, just like hoseok's, as he still has not got his heats, and whenever he will get, it will be unbearable and painful. Neither you should take the suppressants on your heats, because it will increase the pain by ten times, which will be equivalent of giving birth." she said, and this made the omega gulp in fear. 

"I understood, thank you for telling. I will be leaving now." jimin said, stood up from his place to bow to her.

"But why you asked this all of a sudden?" asked YN, at which, jimin gulped and hung his head low. He cannot lie. WHY HE CANNOT LIE!? 

"Today I got my heat, so I wanted to suppress it because jungkook wants to knot me, and I am not ready to bear a puppy now. So that is why I thought, if suppressants could help?"

"Oh jimin, do not do this mistake. Suppressants should be taken just after your heat, and never during your heat. It might give you some relief for some moments, or a day, but the aftermath will not be good. Also, if you got your heat today, on the blue moon day, think of it as a sign of Luna. If you get pregnant, then it means Luna wanted you to have a pup. So, just let the things the way they are." she explained, and jimin nodded in understanding. After that, he bowed to her once again, and left the chamber, only to let out a low groan. 

"I do not want any puppy ever!" He said, and gripped on his long hair in frustration. 

"But she said that they can give relief for a day, right?" again, he mumbled to himself, and started to think about it deeply. 

"I can endure the pain tomorrow no matter what. But I am not going to have any pup ever." he mumbled stubbornly to himself, and turned his heels to walk towards of his chamber, but gasped when he saw jungkook standing in front of him with a raised brow.