ℭ𝔥 45×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔥 𝔡𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔬𝔫?

Taehyung's pov

A frown formed on my face, when I felt the warm glow of sun caressing my face, making me squint my eyes.

Slowly, I opened my eyes while adjusting to the bright light, only to realize that both me and hobi, are now laying on the bed of the hut of magical pond.

I turned my gaze down, to find hobi sleeping with his head resting on my chest. Was that a dream? I thought to myself, and moved my hand a little, but flinched when I felt a cold metal coming in contact with my hand.

I turned my gaze towards it, and my eyes widen when I realized it was not a dream. The sword, which I took out from that rock yesterday night, is now resting beside me.

Carefully, I sat on my place, after making hoseok lay on bed without breaking his slumber.

"Ugh!" I groaned, when I felt a sharp pain in my head all of a sudden, but then, it went away too. Strange. Never in my life I got headache. I thought to myself.

"Umm Taee?" And here my omega finally woke up.

I turned my gaze to him, only to find him rubbing his eyes, with his body supported on his one elbow.

"We got teleported in this hut from there." I said. He opened his eyes fully, and stared around himself.

"Hmm, after that bright light, we both fainted, and teleported here. Wait-" he said all of sudden, and turned his gaze to his hand, which also reminded me of the ring which yesterday got stuck in our fingers.

"Ugh! I still cannot take it off." He said, and I hummed in response.

"I think, we should go. We have lot of things to tell yoongi hyung." I said, making him turn his attention towards me.

"Where is that sword?" He asked.

I picked the sword which was resting beside me, and showed it to him.

"Such a pretty sword it is." He mumbled, while staring at it with his blue orbs.

"Just like air dragon's bow." These words left my mouth without my conscience, making both of us look at each other.

"What if-"

"We should go to yoongi hyung." He said, cutting my words in mid, and tried to stand but hissed in pain and fell on bed once again, making him lean his body on mine.

My eyes widen, and my arms around him, placing his head on my chest, caressing on his shoulder gently.

"What happen? Are you fine?"

"I-i am fine. Just got a sharp pain in my head." He said, placing his hand on the side of his head, with his eyes closed tightly.

"Hmm, I also got it when I woke up. Can you walk?" I asked, and he nodded.