ℭ𝔥-14×𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔱 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔯𝔲𝔱𝔱

ℌ𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔞𝔫𝔶 𝔩𝔦𝔢𝔰 𝔡𝔬𝔢𝔰 𝔦𝔱 𝔱𝔞𝔨𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔞𝔨𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔥𝔬𝔩𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡 𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔢𝔳𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔶 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔯𝔲𝔱𝔥?

𝔄𝔫𝔰𝔴𝔢𝔯- 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶, 𝔬𝔫𝔢.....

~🌳~🌳~🌳~

Both Jimin and hoseok arrived at the palace, and they both still have enough time to wash themselves and be present in yoongi's temple for their lessons.

"It was a great time with you jimin-shi, thank you again for accepting to my request." Hoseok said with a very small smile, standing with Jimin in front of the doors of his chamber.

Jimin smiled, as he noticed some discomfort and sadness on the younger's face.

"If you want, I can show you more magics. All we have to do is to hide it from my rude mate who is your brother, and tae because if he came to know then he would not leave us alone." Jimin suggested, making the alpha smile at him widely now.

"Really-! *cough*" Hoseok cut his words in mid by coughing slightly, and took a deep breath before saying his words again.

"If it does not bother you, then I would like to know more about your magics. And one more thing, it is a request actually, please do not let that alpha with no morals know about this, or he will eat my mind." Hoseok said with not so pleasant expressions. The omega giggled and nodded at his words.

"I liked spending some moments with you hoseok, I would like to show you all of my magics. And I promise, I will not let him know about this." Hoseok once again smiled at his words, and bowed to him.

"I am leaving then, take some rest as we have a long day." The omega nodded at his words with the same smile on his face.

.

.

.

Hoseok is again stuck with taehyung, sitting beside him while waiting for the arrival of seongja yoongi.

He is sitting there in complete silence, showing no emotions on his face, while taehyung is sitting beside him, his face resting on his palm, and staring at the alpha beside him without blinking for once.