ℭ𝔥-4×𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬 𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤'𝔰 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫

Surprise uplaod for the promotion of jungkook's new solo mv!!! Go and stream you little Beautiful cubiesss😭😭❤️💜💜💖💖

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ℑ𝔪𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔦𝔱𝔶 𝔦𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔞𝔭𝔞𝔠𝔦𝔱𝔶 𝔱𝔬 𝔲𝔰𝔢 𝔬𝔫𝔢'𝔰 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔤𝔢𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔤𝔲𝔦𝔡𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯.

~🌱~🌱~🌱~

~🌱~🌱~🌱~

"Eomma, appa, I cannot believe that you agreed to namjoon hyung to send me away from yourselves for two whole years!!" taehyung said, with wide eyes as now he is standing in front of his chariot. Both Kim jay and kim haerin chuckled while namjoon just kept standing there still, and jin was getting emotional as his little prince, who is just like his own younger brother is going away from them.

"It is for your own good tae. Also you are allowed to visit us only on special occasions once you will step out of this reign. Which means, now we are only going to meet each other again after ten months, on your twentieth birthday." Said his appa, which made the little prince stare at him in disbelief, so for help, he turned his gaze towards his eomma who just raised her eyebrow at him.

"Do not expect any help from me tae. Namjoon gave you a warning last week, but you did not took it seriously. Even if I want, I cannot do anything as it is the decision of king."

"But eomma, you are our eomma. You can tell him to take his order b-"

"No taehyung. You are leaving for jung's clan, and I am not going to change my decision. Now, you should leave." Said namjoon cutting taehyung's words in mid. Taehyung sighed, and hugged his mother close to himself.

"I am going to miss you eomma. Please take care of yourself and appa." He said, as he broke the hug. His eomma smiled at him, and cupped his face softly in her hands.

"Take care of yourself too son. Hope you will make a lot of new friends there, and also learn a lot of new things." She said, and taehyung nodded at her with a smile.

After that, he hugged his appa and namjoon too, and in the end, he walked towards Jin who was standing silent all the time.

He smiled softly, and hugged him softly, which finally made the tears fall from jin's eyes on which he was holding for so long.

"Do not cry hyung. I will be back soon. And do not fall in love with my brother in my absence and get pregnant. Whenever you feel like you are catching feelings for him, just think about me and you will immediately stop to do the biggest sin of your life." Taehyung said, which made him chuckle and a light smack landed on his head.