ℭ𝔥-21×𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔥𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴𝔰

𝔖𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔦𝔰 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫~

~🌹~🌹~🌹~

"There are slight change in plans done by me and seongja YN for this camp. So today, we are going to the goddess luna, and the four dragons temple. This is located in the mid of this forest, and as we walked most of the distance yesterday, so we do not have to walk much today. We will reach there after walking for two wolf steps. The temple is located in the small village of fairy hybrid wolves, so we are going to stay there for one night, and leaving all our things here, because we have to come back. Are you all, ready to go?" asked yoongi, at which all of them nodded.

"Eunwoo, today, you carry hoseok on your back. Yesterday taehyung got his punishment, so I think today you should carry him." And this made taehyung immediately turn his in the direction of the alpha.

Taehyung's pov

A frown formed on my face when I found hoseok smiling at eunwoo, who is smiling back at him.

"But seongja yoongi, I think I should carry hoseok on my back because I was the one because of whom hoseok got injured yesterday. Besides, eunwoo san have to guard us, so I think he should not be taken any burden on him."

"Do you want to imply that I am a burden?" said a familiar voice, at which my eyes widen in horror.

"N-NOO! No hoseok! I did not meant that! I only wanted to say, that I do not want eunwoo san to get bothered because of my fault!"

"So you are saying that I am bothering him now?" he said with a raised brow, and I turned my gaze towards jimin for help.

"Stop both of you! Fine. I agree to taehyung. As eunwoo have to guard us, and taehyung was the reason for hoseok's injury, so I think taehyung should be responsible for this." he said, making a small smirk form on my face.

I walked towards hoseok, and kneeled down in front of him.

"Do not be shy jagiya- beautiful. Get on the back of your alpha." I said, and I can see him rolling his eyes at my back.

"Firstly, you are not my alpha! Secondly, what you just called me before beauti-"

"Hoseok fast!" This time, seongja yoongi shouted in anger which made both of flinch and stare at him with wide eyes.

Hoseok immediately got on my back and wrapped his arms around my neck, while I placed my hand behind of his knees.

After that, we all started to walk, following both seongja yooongi and seongja yn from behind.

"Beautiful, am I the only one thinking that seongja yoongi is not in good mood today?" I whispered to him, tilting my face at my right side a little.

"No, you are not the only one. I think, him and seongja yn got into some fight yesterday. You can see the bitter expression on both of their faces."