ℭ𝔥 50×ℑ𝔫 𝔡𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔰𝔩𝔲𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯

It has been a wolf step, since YN is checking on jimin, with her one hand placed over his chest where his heart is, and the other hand was placed under of his nose. Taehyung was sitting on ground where jimin is laying beside him, with his forehead resting on his soulmate's arm, and one of his hand is holding onto his small hand, from ever since he has came here. Meanwhile jungkook, he is sitting in the the corner of that chamber, with his arms resting on his knees, where his eyes are looking devoid of any emotion. His blank and black eyes, are just fixed at one being, who is laying peacefully on the white mattress on the ground in the mid of that chamber.

The bleeding was stopped by YN's magic, but the scar and evidence of poison in jimin's body was still there, as his abdomen has turned purple by the effect of that lethal poison. The marks of stabs are also there on his back because his body has turned weak, and even her magic cannot heal him completely.

Hoseok, was sitting beside jungkook, and was scared to say, that he has never seen his brother like this in his entire life. On the top of that, jungkook's eyes are no longer glowing red in color, instead, his eyes has turned pitch black, which means, his wolf has broke his connection with him.

"Sixty." YN said, slowly opening her eyes, and stared at the omega in front of her with worry in her orbs.

"Sixty beats in one wolf step. His heart is beating only one time in a wolf howl. Also, his breaths are slow, very slow, that it took me one wolf step to detect his breath." she said, gaining all of the wolves attention there, specially of jungkook.

He immediately rushed towards his mate, and sat beside him, looking at YN with his hopeful black eyes.

"I-it means, m-my omega is a-alive?" he asked, stuttering a little, at which YN gave him a nod.

"He is alive, he just slowed down his heart beat and breathing, to stop the poison reach his whole body." she said, making all of them frown in response.

Taehyung, who was crying hiding his face in jimin's arm, also raised his head, and stared at the omega in front of him with his teary amber gaze.

"This is something which cannot be done by every omega. Jimin has slowed down the activities of his body. He is breathing, but very slowly. His heart is beating, but only sixty times in one wolf step."

"It means, he will wake up?" Hoseok asked, enthusiasm was clear in his tone, but his smile dropped when YN shook his head as no.

"Notice his hair." This time, yoongi said, raising his gaze from the book which he was reading about vampire hybrid omegas.

"His hair, are half white at this moment." he said, pointing at the white part of his hair with his finger.

"The state in which jimin is at this moment is called the state of blue moon slumber(AN- in simple words, similar to coma). Wolves go in this state to protect themselves from the danger which feels lethal to their lives for them. In this state, jimin will keep sleeping until his body will destroy the poison which is inside of him, and heal the wounds which is caused by the red moon dagger and other daggers."

"But why it is called the blue moon slumber?" hoseok asked, and yoongi hummed in response.

"Because, he has to wake up before the next blue moon. If he failed to heal himself before this upcoming blue moon, then he will never wake up, and will be embraced by goddess luna in real." and all of their eyes widen in horror.

"His hair, you can say, is like an indicator now. They started to turn white, because his body started to lose its magic. They stopped in the mid, because jimin went into the blue moon slumber."

"Even his eyes are having their purple color, but surely with a hint of white." YN said, opening one of his eye, to show them.

"So, it means, when the white color of his hair will reach his roots-" hoseok stopped, and stared at yoongi, who slightly nodded at him.