𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VII-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰

After four months

Hoseok's pov

"IRENEEEEEEE!" I shouted her name, making her rush inside of the chamber in an instant from her servant chamber which is connected to ours.

"Is everything fine your highness? Are puppies coming? Should I call the royal healer and midwives-"

"I am fine irene. I just called you because I was feeling like to eat something spicy. Can you bring something for me?" I asked, showing her my pup like eyes with a small pout, which made her let out a breath of relief and smile at me warmly. 

"As you say, your highness. I will bring something for you." she said, making me smile widely, and then she left the chamber. 

I sighed, as again the room fell into complete silence. My belly has become so big now, that it is arduous to even sit on my own. The puppies are soon going to arrive and I am excited more than anyone else. 

Placing both of my hands over my huge belly, I caressed it gently, smiling to myself, thinking how much time has left for our little beans to come in this world.

And then, a chuckle escaped my lips, when I remembered jimin's condition which is completely opposite of mine. He is scared to oblivion of giving birth and everyone having hard time of keeping him sane and calm.

.

.

.

Night time

In jeon's reign

Jimin's pov

"Hyung, you have to calm down, it would not be that painful-"

"No no no. It is going to be so painful. I do not want to feel that pain and have to look for some way to give painless birth." I mumbled cutting juha's words in mid, as I continued to find for some kind of potion in potion book, which could help me in this.

"It is the time for you to sleep hyung. I request you to lay on your place and take rest or the majesty will surely behead m-"

"What is going on here?" I flinched, when the deep voice echoed in the chamber, making me move my gaze from the book, to find jungkook standing in front of us with crossed arms.

"Why he is not asleep yet? It is almost midnight." He said, making me pout at his words.

"I was waiting for y-"

"Do not lie Minnie. Juha, you can go back to your chamber." He said, making her bow at both of us and walk out of our chamber.

The doors closed, making silence surround us. He kept glaring at me while I kept staring at him with big innocent gaze, so that he would not get angry on me for not sleeping on time. 

Slowly, he started to walk towards of me, and sat on bed in front of me.

"You should be taking rest at this moment but all I can see here, yourself surrounded by these thick books." He pointed, making me gaze around myself, only to find myself surrounded by dozen of books, which made me let out a nervous chuckle.

"I-i was just st-" before I could complete my words, a familiar pain hit my lower abdomen, making me froze on my spot.

The sudden silence by me made jungkook frown in confusion, as he held on my hand, but I hissed in pain when the pain started to rise slowly.

"What happen Minnie? Is everything fine?" He asked, but then, I let out a small whimper. 

"H-hurts." I said, making him widen his eyes a little.