ℭ𝔥-11×𝔏𝔢𝔢 𝔗𝔞𝔢𝔪𝔦𝔫

𝔇𝔬 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨, 𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔰𝔢 𝔴𝔥𝔬 𝔞𝔩𝔴𝔞𝔶𝔰 𝔰𝔪𝔦𝔩𝔢𝔰 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔰?

~🌺~🌺~🌺~

"I cannot believe that your speeds are this unnatural, I have seen a lot of omegas with such unnatural speeds, but jimin, you are really something who is above all of them. Also taehyung, his speed is also unnatural despite being an alpha." Jisoo praised, at which both taehyung and jimin bowed to her.

"Before taehyung, the only alpha I had seen with such unnatural speed, was hoseok. I used to thought that hoseok is the only alpha with such a speed, but you proved me wrong." she took a small pause before continuing her words.

"But, in using weapon, hoseok and jungkook are in advantage. Does not matter how fast you two were, but I notice the weak grip of jimin on his daggers, and taehyung almost dropped the sword when he was attacking the third beta which was at your south side. Meanwhile jungkook, he was having a good grip on his shadow blades, also he was handling them like some ribbons, his raw strength is amazing and his shots was smooth. And for hoseok, the way he did not wasted a single arrow and all of them was aimed to the eyes of the betas, proves that the accuracy is more than perfect." she said, and this time both jungkook and hoseok nodded.

"But, you all, need more practice. Even if hoseok's and jungkook's attacks was accurate, but they both have to be more fast. Jungkook is slow, and almost got attacked by the seventh beta who was attacking from his east, and hoseok, the last arrow which left your bow was was too late, and again you almost got slayed by the tenth beta. You two have to work on your speeds, while taehyung and jimin have to work on their weapon strategy." she said, and all of the young princes nodded at her.

"And you will be taught all of this here for next two years. Also, you will be taught using other weapons too so that you would not have to rely on a single weapon. I, and Cha eunwoo, the current chief commander of jung's reign, will teach you all of this. Cha eunwoo, in the end of the day, supervise all the things which you learnt on that day. He is not here for now, and for this whole month, so he will supervise whatever you learn in the end of this month when he will be back." she said, and again, all the four princes nodded.

"I am making pairs of you, to practice in practice field. Hoseok and Jimin, will practice with each other for this whole year, and Taehyung and jungkook, will practice with each other. For this whole year, the pairs will remain like this, and when the second year will start, I will change your partners. By this, you all can help each other in learning the strategies and each other abilities, and also it will make your bonds strong. Am I understood to you?"

"Yes seongnaemin!" They all said in unison, and jisoo nodded at them.

"Now, you have the permission to leave for your Horse Riding and hunting classes. I think seongja yoongi has already informed you that who will be the one who will teach you this. And as today is your first day, I am freeing you early. Now, you all, can leave." jisoo instructed with cold face.